Libera360

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

liberainchicago

Libera360

Post by liberainchicago »

Has anyone had trouble logging onto Libera360.com? On three different computers, their screen comes part way up and then everything freezes up or the computer goes back to the default screen. Any ideas? Thank you in advance!
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

No idea. You could try to contact the site admin :wink:
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

What browser are you using?
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Hi liberainchicago! Yes, what browser are you using? I tried logging in and I didn't have any issue. Maybe you could contact the webmaster at webmaster@libera360.com as well so he can answer you directly and can replicate the issue. Thanks! :)
music4

Post by music4 »

Hi liberainchicago! sorry to hear about your problem with Libera 360 website. I am one of only three admin who control the website and earlier this year the website crashed so we have since broke the website into regions to help with the heavy traffic load we have experienced. I would suggest your browser you do have to give the website a few moments as we have recently put up more background graphics and that does slow down the loading of the website.
catherine

Post by catherine »

Right now I'm wondering what happened to libera360. This is what appeared when I went to the website : "This Account Has Been Suspended". Maybe it's just temporary because I know that sometimes 360 has a few problems and the interactions there is not so 'active', but it's still one of the Libera fansite, so should we worry about this? :?:
alynn

Re: Libera in Taiwan April 2013

Post by alynn »

I know this is a bit off topic but I was wondering if Libera 360 official site is still being updated? 5 concerts in two countries yet I find the blogs and forums very quite unlike when Libera went to USA, Canada and Philippines in 2011. What is happening?