Had a chance to share Libera today..

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Jenn
Silver Member

Had a chance to share Libera today..

Post by Jenn »

Today at work I was talking to a couple coworkers I haven't seen since before the Frisco concert and telling them all about it, as much as they could stand anyway. One seemed quite interested so I showed her a youtube video on my phone and she made a comment about how boys voices are special, so pure, etc. I handed her my iPod and played Song of Life for her. I went to go help a customer (OMJosh I had to actually work :roll: ) and when I came back she was *crying* listening to the song! She said "well I'm hooked!" It was awesome :D Happy Birthday, Ralph, ya made a grown woman cry :D And Libera has another new fan now, huzzah!
paul
Site Admin

Re: Had a chance to share Libera today..

Post by paul »

That's a wonderful story.

I found Libera by chance and its opened up a whole new world for me, and I have met so many good people and made new friends along the way to :)
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Nice story, Jenn. I look forward to meeting her the next time we're in Texas.
Liv Castor

Post by Liv Castor »

It's easy to see how Ralph's voice made someone cry. It's so mature, and melancholy! Absolutely beautiful! Wish I had a voice like that....
Wow! Ralph's thirteen as of yesterday!! Goodness. I bet it was nice to come home from the USA tour and have a birthday! :D
"[Singing] makes me feel like I'm on top of the world....'cause when I start singing I don't really care about what's happening... I just sing what I have to sing and I find it to be a release from real life."
--Liam Connery

http://inspiredinmusic.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Twitter-- "inspiredinmusic"
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

I'm sure she will join me at the next concert close enough :D She's already regretting not going to the Frisco concert this year.

Ralph's voice has always sounded great to me, but when he sang in Frisco I was just floored. He has the most beautiful tone and sings with such passion it's hard to believe he's just turned 13. I could just gush on and on about him :lol:
Julia
Silver Member

Post by Julia »

Jenn wrote:I'm sure she will join me at the next concert close enough :D She's already regretting not going to the Frisco concert this year.

Ralph's voice has always sounded great to me, but when he sang in Frisco I was just floored. He has the most beautiful tone and sings with such passion it's hard to believe he's just turned 13. I could just gush on and on about him :lol:
He is a wonderful Libera boy!
And I agree, his voice is incredibly pure :D
He is a great example to the younger boys as well, because of his mature and gracious attitude :wink:
dolorosa, flumenosa, desolata, lacrimabila-
the water sighs for me
Through teardrops now I see
The streaming water knows
The fountain overflows

To cry for all, to wash all sorrows in waves of peace and love
Free my thirsty soul again
O living fountain

Twitter Acount: ArtisticTempest
Liv Castor

Post by Liv Castor »

Jenn wrote:I'm sure she will join me at the next concert close enough :D She's already regretting not going to the Frisco concert this year.

:D
"[Singing] makes me feel like I'm on top of the world....'cause when I start singing I don't really care about what's happening... I just sing what I have to sing and I find it to be a release from real life."
--Liam Connery

http://inspiredinmusic.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Twitter-- "inspiredinmusic"