New Libera video of their recent tour of USA

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

New Libera video of their recent tour of USA

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Libera have put a new video showing highlights of their time in the USA on their official site... http://www.libera.org.uk/news.htm#ustourvid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

..and their myspace ... http://www.myspace.com/liberaofficial" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Don't we just love these behind the scene's video's :)
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

Excellent video! (Love Ed's sunglasses at 4:34 :wink: )

Rich
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Video can be found in HQ on Libera Dreams website as well on our YouTube page, click here.

Love Tom's reaction to Niagara Falls, and Zack's little crack-up about The Egg, and the happy birthday song to Flynn was perfect :)
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

:D ..and Josh's reaction after reading the poster on the wall that probably revealed why 'the egg' was named as such. 'Oooooooh' :lol: lol Good video editing actually, this is the end result of what comes from Steven G taking the videos of the Libera boys. They probably had to condense hours of footage down to a few minutes. I think this is the longest behind the scene's video so far.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Cant forget about Josh's reaction, love it. These boys are great, love seeing and hearing their reactions about things :D
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

"Chicken...with apples."

That's priceless!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

man, oh man!!! The video was great. Love the little song they sung in the robing room before the concert.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

It's great to see the boys having so much fun!
I love behind-the-scenes footage.

"Hello. I'm mushroom head." :lol:
I wonder which one of the boys was singing Jesus Christ Superstar in the background there? That gave me a good chuckle. :P

Nice to hear a bit of Heaven (the Remix), as well; I had not heard it before now.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

kjackson83 wrote:"Chicken...with apples."
thats very unique, wonder what that taste like...

And yes, this is where those thousands of minutes of footage Steven records comes in, Im sure there are probably hundreds if not thousands of hours of footage Steven took stored somewhere and Im sure some of it will surface down the road.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I think that bit showing them taking part in recreational activities like cycling, volleyball and baseball was when they stayed at that retreat in New Jersey I think it was. They put on an impromptu concert as a thanks to their hosts. Wow - that would have been awesome working there that week. lol
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

thats very unique, wonder what that taste like...
I do too...anyone else here familiar with "chicken...stuffed with apples?" Sounds as American as apple pie; or apple-stuffed chicken, anyway :wink:
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Great to see the boys having great fun in USA, they get to travel round the world for concerts, and doing things they like!

And the little boy who said about the chicken with apples, is he Kavana? He's like so cute! Woah!

I always love to see Libera's videos about what they are doing, it's great they always keep fans updated through such videos and updates. Good job!
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

It also appears that they get to travel in luxury, staying at 4-star hotels and whatnot. But hey, those boys absolutely deserve it :D
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Its probably my favorite "behind the scenes" video I have seen yet!! I wish someone would sing happy birthday to me they way they sing it to Flynn =) What is this about them staying at a resort in NJ?? Is that something they did between the Pittsburgh concert and when they left??
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The boys stayed in a luxury resort somewhere in New Jersey prior to their concert at the Concert of Hope. There they relaxed and did what boys their ages did and just had fun while rehearsing the that concert.