USA tour!!! [2011]

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Re: USA tour!!!

Post by Rebecca (: »

Very excited about this new line up!! Soooo happy Josh is back!! :D :D Also lots of new names to elarn before the Frisco concert! :lol:
labbie

Post by labbie »

That's the largest group that has gone on tour as Libera, I think. Don't forget, Sam Leggett is back as well. Although one of the brother acts appears to have been dissolved, with Jonathan not there, three pairs now exist (Collins, Leggett, Madine). I did not expect Stefan to be there, given his upcoming opera commitment, but the absence of James for whatever the reason was a bit surprising. However, Libera does evolve and change is always to be expected. Time will tell if any of the absences on this tour are permanent.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Sooo vespera has made a come back? - as it's my all time favourite Libera track I hope it is amazing as Steven was perfect on it.

So we was right about Stefan not being on this tour . It's a massive shame but he is sooo talented and he has been given an amazing opportunity .

Have fun at the concert :D
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

labbie wrote:That's the largest group that has gone on tour as Libera, I think. Don't forget, Sam Leggett is back as well. Although one of the brother acts appears to have been dissolved, with Jonathan not there, three pairs now exist (Collins, Leggett, Madine). I did not expect Stefan to be there, given his upcoming opera commitment, but the absence of James for whatever the reason was a bit surprising. However, Libera does evolve and change is always to be expected. Time will tell if any of the absences on this tour are permanent.

It's hard to judge with Sere and Mine ( if they are still in the choir ) but another set of brothers

Also I wonder if the two new boys we have never seen or heard of are Polish as they certainly are not English with surnames like that.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dani wrote:Also I wonder if the two new boys we have never seen or heard of are Polish as they certainly are not English with surnames like that.
And to think I used to have trouble pronouncing Sammy's last name! :lol:
labbie

Post by labbie »

I wonder who the new soloists will be? That will be exciting for the boys involved.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Ahhhh!!!! Intermission of Libera concert #1!!! we have counted 6 newbies total, and one of them is Matthew Madine!!! :lol: oh! AND.... *fangirl scream* JOSH HAS A SOLO!!!!! Stefan isn't here and so they gave Josh his solo on Eternal Light down an octave!!! It was AWESOME!!! :D ok, back to the concert! More soon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Oh my goodnessss!!! I'm freaking out right now quite a bit!!!! :lol: :lol: Josh has a solo?! wow!!! That's AMAZING! so happy! Thanks for the update Lexi!!! much appreciated!! :D
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

I'm so glad Liam is on the list :D

Charmaine
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Lexi wrote:Ahhhh!!!! Intermission of Libera concert #1!!! we have counted 6 newbies total, and one of them is Matthew Madine!!! :lol: oh! AND.... *fangirl scream* JOSH HAS A SOLO!!!!! Stefan isn't here and so they gave Josh his solo on Eternal Light down an octave!!! It was AWESOME!!! :D ok, back to the concert! More soon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahahah. Love the fangirl scream :D. I was grinning happily when i saw Liam on the list.

Charmaine
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Oooh that's awesome! Now of course I'm humming Eternal Light to myself trying to imagine it down an octave haha. I can't wait til Frisco!!
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Josh is still hanging in there. They should have included a swing through Orlando Florida. Josh is the one who wanted to go to Disney Land. Disney World is 4 times bigger.
emmaclaire

Post by emmaclaire »

Lexi wrote:Ahhhh!!!! Intermission of Libera concert #1!!! we have counted 6 newbies total, and one of them is Matthew Madine!!! :lol: oh! AND.... *fangirl scream* JOSH HAS A SOLO!!!!! Stefan isn't here and so they gave Josh his solo on Eternal Light down an octave!!! It was AWESOME!!! :D ok, back to the concert! More soon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
This literally, and I'm not even joking, made me take a jog around my property about 7 times with high knees. I may have looked completely idiotic, but I was sooo happy! :lol:
Thoughts of love surrond you
Everywhere around you
~Caitlyn~

Post by ~Caitlyn~ »

I so wish I could go to a concert!
I'm definitely not a superfan like all you, but I'm getting there! But it would mean... the world to me to at least see Jakob♥!
♥libera doesn't only speak to me, it heals my heart♥
Szepilona
Silver Member

Post by Szepilona »

*AHHHHH* :D :D :D :D Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't I be there!!!!!!!! :cry: Josh is here and he has a solo!! A bunch of new "mini-boys"!!! Everyone who has/will be going to a concert is so lucky!! I can't wait to hear more!!!