Insightful Video

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Insightful Video

Post by libera36 »

I found this video on YouTube the other day and I thought that it is really true. As an athlete (ice hockey, lacrosse and swimming) I find that everything the boy in this video talks about is true!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... annel_page

I have never had a magic helmet but I have known many kids who owned magic helmets... It never had a positive effect on their personality or their playing. Well, just thought I'd share!
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

aaahhhh, those were the days :p that part was so cute! But the rest of the video was completely and utterly true. Also very unfortunate. It is clear from the video that this boy has done his research. "A man in the United States was sent to jail for six years for killing another man." I had no idea! I agree with the boy when he says that all the fans should treat eachother and the players with respect. Very insightful and a good find. Well done, libera 36!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

That's definitely what struck me as amazing, is how easy it is for this boy to explain how he feels about obsessive fans and parents! Not only that, but its very clear and really, truly, not that difficult for people to change their ways. I think if everybody made an attempt at the pointing out the positive the world would be a better place! After all, kids grow when they are told what they are doing right and how they coulddo it even better. It doesn't much help kids to hear about what they are doing wrong and what they should do better! Should and could are two words used interchangeably that shouldn't be. I mean, there is a difference between what should be done and what could be done!