Fronting Vocals

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Fronting Vocals

Post by libera36 »

Just wondered if anybody had come across Big Ben's and Steven's group!! I love their sound, and I really hope they get a contract.... They could be famous and we could say: haha, I knew about them before they were really famous because they were in Libera!! Just kidding :D

But here's there MySpace- http://www.myspace.com/frontingvocals" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And a short YouTube video- " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Wow! Never even knew this existed! Cool. They sound like they're having way too much fun. :D
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I know!! The songs are really good too.... I want to buy their non-existent album :D
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Re: Fronting Vocals

Post by Jude Andrew »

libera36 wrote:Just wondered if anybody had come across Big Ben's and Steven's group!! I love their sound, and I really hope they get a contract....
Not my cup of tea, sorry !! :(
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

I have to agree with Jude on this one. It just isn't something I would be interested in listening to. :oops: sorry.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

I think it's awesome!!!!!! I LOVE IT!! Who could not like it? why wouldn't they like it? WHY?
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Well, its not everybody's kind of music, but I thought I'd put it out there!! :D
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

It's not the usual music that I listen to, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try and they still sound really good.
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

Some of those songs are pretty good! They do look like they're having too much fun! :lol:

They don't mention that Ben,Sam, and Steven used to be in Libera, yet it shows in some of their songs! I wonder why not?
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Libera_me wrote:
They don't mention that Ben,Sam, and Steven used to be in Libera, yet it shows in some of their songs! I wonder why not?
So that whoever listens to the music does not judge them on their having been part of a famous choir. They want to be judged on what they are doing now.

Besides, Ben and Steven are still technically part of Libera. Just as RP is. Stage crew and back up musicians are actually part of the group. The technical crew for Trans-Siberian Orchestra are part of TSO just as much as Chris Caffery and the other on stage members.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

Thats a good way to think about it! I didn't think that at first, but that does make sense. And this music is different. I mean no offense.
I really like the upbeats songs! I hope they come out with a CD soon because I will consider buying it! :D