favriet mucis

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

favriet mucis

Post by jennaluvspbr »

hello libera fans i wondr what is your favriet mucis i like coutnry and libera and many diffriet ones and i wonder of whos favriet song singer like a boy or a girl give me a message to me and tell me what favriets mucis you guys have in coumin from jenna :D
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I have a rather ecletic taste in music. I like almost anything but rap and C/W. Needless to say, the boys of course. My favorite rock band is Trans-Siberian Orchestra. My favorite composer is a modern composer, James Horner followed my John Williams.

I love screaming guitars but I also love the quiet vocals of our boys. Go figure. Probably something from being a musician myself(no longer performing).
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

TEB wrote:I have a rather ecletic taste in music. I like almost anything but rap and C/W. Needless to say, the boys of course. My favorite rock band is Trans-Siberian Orchestra. My favorite composer is a modern composer, James Horner followed my John Williams.

I love screaming guitars but I also love the quiet vocals of our boys. Go figure. Probably something from being a musician myself(no longer performing).
of me some times i like to hear britney spears umm i have 3 of her cds and i have dvd and cd of libera new dwan now and i dot have favriets so thanks for telling me teb its nice to fine out what people like of mucis and its fun that way
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

I like classical (especially Bach) in particular, and try to listen to a wide range of new things; Quranic recitation and steel drum bands are two relatively new (since '05) directions.

A tidbit from something I'm listening to right now:

Fathers and sons, fathers and sons--
Let us join hands,
Let us join hands,
Let us join hands--

...make peace for once.

-- Nixon in China (John Adams)
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

I like Libera. :roll: ... and nothing else matters. :)
It's interesting that I am listening just Libera, nothing more. 1 year ago I've been listening all kind of christian hard music etc. Now it's Libera. I think I am find what I was looking for. :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

TEB wrote:I have a rather ecletic taste in music. I like almost anything but rap and C/W. Needless to say, the boys of course. My favorite rock band is Trans-Siberian Orchestra. My favorite composer is a modern composer, James Horner followed my John Williams.

thanks for your belssings and telling me your favriet mucis and umm i like libera too its nice to sher with people with libera take care from jenna
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Since 1984 I'm a big Queen fan and started to collect everything, that means for example : Queen drummer started the band 'The cross' , so I collect that too and it has grown to a big circle starting with 'Queen' to 'Magnum' to 'Meatloaf'&'Jim Steinman' to 'Bonnie Tyler' to 'Bruce Springsteen' to 'Shakin' Stevens' to 'Feargal Sharkey' to 'Elton John' and so on, and I like it all !! My top ten would be :
Queen
Magnum
The cross
Chris the Burgh
Libera
Jim Steinman/Meatloaf/B.Tyler
Nightwish
Garth Brooks
John Denver
Bruce Springsteen
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Hmm... I was just wondering... has anyone here heard of Paul Alan or Nouveaux?
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

no i havent, but thats probably due to the fact that im still in high school. i like christian contemporary, gospel, and country music.
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Nouveaux was a christian rock band that was around in the 90s. They had many chart-topping songs, but they broke up after two albums. The lead singer, Paul Alan, later released a solo album in 2001 called Falling Awake, and, nearly seven years later (last April), released another album, Drive it Home.

Nouveaux is special to me because my uncle was one of the band members and I grew up listening to the albums. I actually still listen to them (unusual, because I normally don't listen to any music similar to that at all).
I think that Paul Alan is incredibly talented, and I love both of his albums, too. I don't know exactly what everyone's musical tastes are or if anyone will like his style, but if you're curious, do some research. I think he's awesome. :D
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Liberation wrote: 'Meatloaf'&'Jim Steinman'
I grew up listening to Meat Loaf and still listen to his albums today. Bat out of hell was one of the best selling albums of all time and spent something like 25 years in the Billboard top 100.

Meat Loaf is awesome !!!
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

Jude Andrew wrote:
Liberation wrote: 'Meatloaf'&'Jim Steinman'
I grew up listening to Meat Loaf and still listen to his albums today. Bat out of hell was one of the best selling albums of all time and spent something like 25 years in the Billboard top 100.

Meat Loaf is awesome !!!
Meat Loaf is awesome indeed!!! Meat Loaf is one of the few artists that has made it through all my transitions in music taste and media, 8 tracks,cassette tapes, and have now replaced them with cds. :shock:
Wow time sure does fly by :cry:
This song was one of my favorites
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i love meatloaf
have done for so many years,
i think my favourite has to be id lie for you or maybe wasted youth (after the long intro :D )

i like all music bar hip hop and rap, i have a huge variation in taste fro german rock band ramstein to libera lol
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Amazing to see that there are more 'Meatloaf' fans here. I remember the story of a doctor / psychiatrist who gives 'Bad out of hell 2' as a madicine to people with autistic symptoms. What music can do to you !!!