US Tour

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

US Tour

Post by Anonymous »

If you have been reading some of the news posted on the homepage, you should have read that Libera will be having a US Tour here February 2008. Venues have not been confirmed as well as which part of the US they will be performing in.

Some of the boys will also be coming the first week of December to help promote the tour as well as their DVD.

Out of curiosity, I was wondering who would go to the concerts here in the US once everything gets confirmed? Would any of you go to every single concert date?
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I would never be able to afford to go to every single one unfortunately. However, I am planning on going to whichever concert is closer to Tampa or Florida in general. Hopefully, I won't have to travel to far. It's a long drive just to get to Georgia.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

You are much closer to the tour than Kevin...I still haven't ruled out the possibility of me flying to New York but I am just 1000$ short at the moment! I hope they will have a warm up concert in UK like before the Asian tour.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

But none of us know yet where they are going to be. They may not even come anywhere near Florida or any of the South-East states.
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

Well they will be on the East Coast and I guess Florida is not as far from Philly or New York as California.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

:wink: true, you got me there. But I still don't think I'd be able to afford the gas or the airline ticket to go there. I mean, college students aren't usually bursting with money. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to pray that they come near here. :mrgreen:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I'm sorry, none of us yet know where they are going to come. I shouldn't be going nuts or even worrying about it yet. My apologies to all.
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

Well I do know something which unfortunately I can't share yet...you will find out soon.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

hehehe, I hope it isn't something evil :twisted: . OOO, I don't like secret's :roll:
AlAl

Post by AlAl »

Nah, just I know details about the tour, not released yet.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I saw a youtuber wrote on youtube:
About midway through the Riverside concert,about 10 of the boys lined up and as mini-Ben pointed to each they sang a higher note ending with Joe's note so high I expected the stain glass windows to shatter. A remarkable demonstration of their vocal range and purety of voice that Robert Prizeman so skillfuly arranges.
I'm pretty interested about this.. Anyone who went to the concerts still remember about this? I hope they gonna do another of this demo, sounds really fun! Who are the ten boys who sang by the way? -Curious- :roll:
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: US Tour

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:If you have been reading some of the news posted on the homepage, you should have read that Libera will be having a US Tour here February 2008. Venues have not been confirmed as well as which part of the US they will be performing in.

Some of the boys will also be coming the first week of December to help promote the tour as well as their DVD.

Out of curiosity, I was wondering who would go to the concerts here in the US once everything gets confirmed? Would any of you go to every single concert date?
i wonddr if libera can come dowan soth of where my fmaily is from i will do any thing to see a consrt some where a rouand the us some where in there so i hope that libera comes to the us soon this year or next year
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: US Tour

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Kevin wrote:If you have been reading some of the news posted on the homepage, you should have read that Libera will be having a US Tour here February 2008. Venues have not been confirmed as well as which part of the US they will be performing in.

kevin do you thank that libera will be touring a round the us next year or any time soon ????????
libera36

Post by libera36 »

xsakurax wrote:Who are the ten boys who sang by the way?
I can't quite name all of them, but I know Sam Leggett and Liam did it (Liam of course hitting a piercing top note that made everybody in the hall shiver :shock:), and I think they were accompanied by Joe Snelling, Josh, Tom, Callum or Jonathan (I'm not sure, it could have been both of them, but there was at least one low note in there!) and more!! However, Sam Leggett and Liam are the only ones I am positive about!! Its was a great demonstration, and Mini-Ben did some adorable directing :D Never seen a cut-off quite as animated as his!
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

libera36 wrote:
xsakurax wrote:Who are the ten boys who sang by the way?
Sam Leggett and Liam are the only ones I am positive about!!
I can also confirm that Ed, Josh, Tom and Joe were defintely invloved.