Today, this is how i feel

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Thanks everyone. I am feeling better tonight. I only had one coughing fit today which is down from several just on Sunday.
Thanks again. You guys are all great friends. :D
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

i'm feeling really confused :cry: my friend gave me a sudden silent treatment... hope, things will be fine :roll: :roll:
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Well Digs, its not Phil's fault!! The 6 more weeks are nice to have down a little more south though! It is currently snowing!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hmm.. Feeling a little tired cos I have to study for my exams!! ARGH. I'll probably and better start studying soon! Hopefully tonight I'll get the motivation to study!
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

argh want these jets to stop flying over my house.... given me a headache and have work tonight :evil:
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Today, I'd be hard-pressed to name a moment in recent memory when I felt more hopelessly frustrated...
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

kjackson83 wrote:Today, I'd be hard-pressed to name a moment in recent memory when I felt more hopelessly frustrated...

:(

)))))))))))))))))))HUGS((((((((((((((((((((((
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

TEB wrote:
kjackson83 wrote:Today, I'd be hard-pressed to name a moment in recent memory when I felt more hopelessly frustrated...

:(

)))))))))))))))))))HUGS((((((((((((((((((((((
:) Thanks, Tom--all of you around here have been a welcome peace in the middle of an otherwise abysmal week...thanks indeed to everyone.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

I'm glad you have friends here (and I have friends). I hope this week is better than the last for you.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

Ditto the hugs, kjackson. Kara, I know exactly how you feel, I live only about five to ten miles away from our friendly Louisville International Airport, so I hear the jets all night long. You kinda get used to it after a while, though it can be an annoyance when you're feeling particularly sensitive. As to how I'm feeling, I just got over a viral infection, not nearly as bad as yours, Tom, but I felt pretty miserable all the same. We just got a ton of snow about two weeks back, got a week out of school, which isn't necessarily a good thing, seeing as they took away our mid-winter break, well, all except today, of course. It's rather strange because all of JCPS was in school today, despite it being Presidents' Day, but most Catholic schools are in. :? Hey, that reminds me of a quote by Mark Twain:
“God first created idiots. That was just for practice. Then he created school boards.”
Man, I'm feeling talkative today, probably because I haven't taken my medecine. Oh, well, too late now!
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

ohhh poor you dillon, the jets were the red arrrows and fighter jets doing a show at the naval base down the road to me so it ony happens every so often.

and atm i am feeling quite good did a hard day shopping :D which made me feel good but rather tired
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Living in the city, I don't have to worry about hearing planes go over, but I hear a lot of sirens at night. It bothered me when I was younger, but now I have trouble sleeping when it is completely still! Right now all I can hear is my mom talking on the phone and my little brother and his friend throwing baseball's at each other... I might tell them to stop, since that could potentially cause an injury :roll:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

dillonryan wrote:Ditto the hugs, kjackson. Kara, I know exactly how you feel, I live only about five to ten miles away from our friendly Louisville International Airport, so I hear the jets all night long. You kinda get used to it after a while, though it can be an annoyance when you're feeling particularly sensitive. As to how I'm feeling, I just got over a viral infection, not nearly as bad as yours, Tom, but I felt pretty miserable all the same. We just got a ton of snow about two weeks back, got a week out of school, which isn't necessarily a good thing, seeing as they took away our mid-winter break, well, all except today, of course. It's rather strange because all of JCPS was in school today, despite it being Presidents' Day, but most Catholic schools are in. :? Hey, that reminds me of a quote by Mark Twain:
“God first created idiots. That was just for practice. Then he created school boards.”
Man, I'm feeling talkative today, probably because I haven't taken my medecine. Oh, well, too late now!

Sorry you're feeling sick bud. I hope you get better faster than I did.
I understand about the airport sounds. Even though I live more than 20 miles from Harrisburg International Airport, my house is in the flight plane when they are in a holding pattern orbit. Nothing quite like hearing the same jet, over an over, while they are waiting for room to land.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

dillonryan wrote:I just got over a viral infection, not nearly as bad as yours, Tom, but I felt pretty miserable all the same.
:( better soon!
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i got a sore throat and sore foot :cry: and annoyed as my dad just kicked me up to my room as me and mum were arguing and yet again he stuck up for my mum :twisted:

just once would i like him to think i am right and stand up for me