going public

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I must really applaud your effort! Great effort! I must really say Ave Maria is a really tough song to sing, and I guess you did pretty alright. Some parts tend to be a little flat, but I guess if you have the audio track or something, you'll do fine. Keep up the good work!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Not bad. I have to say you're braver than I at singing that kind of thing. You do need a bit of practice but hey, that's coming from an amateur singer as well and I can safely say that I could not do any better. Keep it up though. If you want to sing, just keep plowing on and when you are ready, the rest of the world will finally find you. Just don't let yourself get discouraged and NEVER give up.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

I'm sure it sounds awesome, Candid. Unfortunately, I cannot listen to it because my speakers are really messed up right now and I can't get a single sound out of them :cry:. But, I guess we all get our roadblocks, it just seems to me like they always happen to me *sigh*. Anyways, hope I didn't get you down, I'll listen to the vid tomorrow when I go to my grandmas.
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

ok, I'll keep working at this song because its my favorite and I really want to be good at it. I know I am not very good at this time but maybe next week it will be better.
Libera_me

wow

Post by Libera_me »

That was very good! I'm impressed that you can hit those high notes! Im only able to do an easier version at the present. Do you have sheet music for it or do you sing what you hear on the cd?
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

I pretty much play it by ear, So im pretty sure I heard the song over a hundred times and no I don't know much about music in a way where I can be like oh this sounds like a c sharp and its sung in piano or forte blah blah. But its fun singing songs by ear cause then you can adjust it to your own personality.
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

As those in the PRC would say: hen3 hao3! That was very good Candid, especially for an amateur singer! I'm sure it's a lot more difficult singing by ear than actually singing along to a sound track or piano. Many people here, myself included, get something thrown at them whenever they try to attempt a Libera song without the cd playing over their voice! The object aforementioned was in fact very heavy and managed to leave a sizable bruise on my arm! So, I say it again, Hen3 Hao3!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

dillonryan wrote:I'm sure it sounds awesome, Candid. Unfortunately, I cannot listen to it because my speakers are really messed up right now and I can't get a single sound out of them :cry:. But, I guess we all get our roadblocks, it just seems to me like they always happen to me *sigh*. Anyways, hope I didn't get you down, I'll listen to the vid tomorrow when I go to my grandmas.
Yeah, me too...I was at a friends house when I saw it...the little I was able to hear was nice though. :D
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!