Today, this is how i feel

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Libera_me

excited

Post by Libera_me »

I'm very excited for tonight and tomorrow. Its chcristmas eve and in 20 min, my family and i will be going to a chrismas eve service and then christmas tomorrow!!! I really hope i get a new Libera CD. I only have one now(Angel voices) i reallly want new dawn, or angel voices:libera in concert. I hope i get it. I want to wish you all a happy holidays as well!
Digs
Silver Member

Re: excited

Post by Digs »

Libera_me wrote:I'm very excited for tonight and tomorrow. Its chcristmas eve and in 20 min, my family and i will be going to a chrismas eve service and then christmas tomorrow!!! I really hope i get a new Libera CD. I only have one now(Angel voices) i reallly want new dawn, or angel voices:libera in concert. I hope i get it. I want to wish you all a happy holidays as well!
Merry Christmas!!! I hope you get at least one of the cds that you want :D
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I have been in a rather good mood for the last couple of days. First Christmas in a very long time for me for this. :D
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I am feeling very guilty because I should be finishing my English homework, and I feel like I would really like to find out what happens next in my book, but I am also feeling like I need to get some exercise, which is NOT the best way to be feeling at 10PM, especially for me because really the only time I can fully exercise self restraint is when I am tired out!
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Tired and sleepy. My flight back to Singapore was delayed for two hours. Because I took a budget airline, that meant touching down at 1:30am. I really don't want to go back to school yet.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Kind of relieved. Was able to do my own computer repair last night. The machine would not boot up after a power failure in my house. Looked in the tower to see if there was any kind of reset button, moved a bundle of wires out of the way to see behind them and the computer booted up!!!!! Dumb luck, I know but still, saved me a 70 mile one way trip to where the guy who custom built my computer now lives.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

Libera_me

me,now

Post by Libera_me »

Right now, This is how I feel: Have you noticed that when people sing, they all sound more alike. Music brings people together no matter who you are or where your from. Libera is a good example of that.:) No matter what language you speak, you can understand the feeling in a song, even if you dont speak that languare.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Wow, Libera_me, you are feeling very philosophical! Right now I am feeling a little tired, because I have been doing homework all day (Spanish and Geography) but I am also feeling quite elated because I'm done with Spanish and I don't have that much more to do! It would be really nice though, if I could just wave a magic wand and have it all be done... And now I'm thinking about how cold my bedroom is and how I'd really love to have some hot cocoa...
Libera_me

Post by Libera_me »

libera36 wrote:Wow, Libera_me, you are feeling very philosophical!
Thats a good way to describe it! :) I have spanish homework todo also, but it will take me 5 minutes. I'm sorry you've been doing homework all day. That must be really annoying. I love having only half an hour of homework a night!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Awww... I wish it would take me 5 minutes, but instead I spent 3 hours writing 2 paragraphs about myself :D This is my first year taking Spanish though, so its quite a challenge! And my geography teacher gives us like 6 hours of homework a week which is just a teeny bit annoying :wink: But I'll live... I do it all over the weekend to free up my afternoons to babysitting, reading and completing other homework! It seems like I'm always behind... Except for today! Right now I'm feeling pretty happy that I'm all done with my homework!! Oh, wait... never mind, gotta go practice piano....
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

Geography and History were my best subjects. If you need help, just let me know.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

School work is preventing me from coming to this forum. Argh. The number of assignments and projects I have this semester is as high as Mount Everest. Can you imagine? Almost every few days for the past two weeks I have been rushing against deadlines to complete my work. Sobs. I get by, hopefully.
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

I feel dissappointed in disney because I want to audition to be the black fairy one of tinkerbells friends but shes really super light skinned to the point where it doesn't even look like shes black in the animation the black fairy her name is Mywings looks like a black girl but I will still audition anyways. Im just kind of tired of media not portraying real black people who aren't super light skinned what about us who are darker.
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

xsakurax wrote:School work is preventing me from coming to this forum. Argh. The number of assignments and projects I have this semester is as high as Mount Everest. Can you imagine? Almost every few days for the past two weeks I have been rushing against deadlines to complete my work. Sobs. I get by, hopefully.
Not to rain on your day, but depending on what you decide to do in life, it won't end once you graduate. It's been almost 30 years since I graduated from college and you know what? I had to work from home this weekend in order to meet a deadline. And next week I get my 'grades' on how I performed in 2008. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? I thought all that was suppose to end upon graduation. . . . but it doesn't.

Just hang in there, you'll make it! :)

Cheers,
Rich
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I feel frustrated right now because I am now starting 3 weeks without my car. I am driving a loaner that may get a whole 10mpg. If it weren't for the fact that the repairs to my car are only costing me parts, I'd complain.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American