Singapore Concert 2012

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Re: Singapore Concert 2012

Post by TullyBascombe »

fan_de_LoK wrote: Google images
Did they purposely design the building in the shape of a giant fly?
Last edited by maartendas on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quoted pictures
john45
Gold Member

Post by john45 »

TullyBascombe wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote: Google images
Did they purposely design the building in the shape of a giant fly?
It is known locally as "the durian" because of its resemblance to the highly scented fruit of that name.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Highly scented! I thought the durian stank most unpleasantly?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:Highly scented! I thought the durian stank most unpleasantly?
Interesting article on wiki about this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durian
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
MikeT

Tickets

Post by MikeT »

As there have been questions on when the tickets sales for Singapore will start: It probably won't start before end of this coming week. In any case, I'll let you know before it starts. Promised!
b20me

Post by b20me »

Hi all,

You can 'like' the Libera (Singapore) page, which will give updates on the Singapore concert. Thank you, and see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Libera-S ... 7631489361" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MikeT

Post by MikeT »

Singapore tickets will be on sale starting Dec 28 via sistic.com.sg
Please also check out http://www.facebook.com/LiberaSingapore?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as well as Libera360 for more information.

Wishing you all a merry Christmas!
YukiBOL

Post by YukiBOL »

MikeT wrote:Singapore tickets will be on sale starting Dec 28 via sistic.com.sg
Please also check out http://www.facebook.com/LiberaSingapore?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as well as Libera360 for more information.

Wishing you all a merry Christmas!
Thank you, Michael! :) Very Merry Christmas! :D
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Entry to buy tickets just appeared on the Sistic site, see here :)

I tried to book my tickets but the service is not yet activated, a message says :
"On-line booking for this event is currently unavailable. Please call the SISTIC Hotline at (65) 6348 5555 for assistance."

If the timing is correct tickets sales should open tomorrow 28/12 :)
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Entry to buy tickets just appeared on the Sistic site, see here :)

I tried to book my tickets but the service is not yet activated, a message says :
"On-line booking for this event is currently unavailable. Please call the SISTIC Hotline at (65) 6348 5555 for assistance."

START SALES DATE
Internet :
28 Dec 2011, 9am (SGT Singapore Time = GMT +8)
b20me

Post by b20me »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Entry to buy tickets just appeared on the Sistic site, see here :)

You're fast. :D Yes, the message appears because sales have not opened yet. But do check back again. :D

Libera (Singapore) page: https://www.facebook.com/LiberaSingapore?ref=tn_tnmn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

fan_de_LoK wrote:I tried to book my tickets but the service is not yet activated, a message says :

Are you going for the pricey tickets at the front FDL, or is that a silly question? ;)
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

JimmyRiddle wrote:are you going for the pricey tickets at the front FDL, or is that a silly question? ;)
Not a so silly question :mrgreen:

I made a few tickets buying simulations on other shows hosted in the same Esplanade Theatre room to see how the site is working.

It seems that the system varies depending shows. On some shows I was only proposed to select a price category and then the system affects you a seat wherever in that category. On other shows the proposed interface was more elaborated and a flash system allowed me to chose a precise seat (here an example, not Libera related)

So I don't know too much what to expect for tomorrow when Libera Ticking will be activated but of course I will try my best to be as well located as possible, whatever the price.

I have potentially another obstacle to pass through, the Sistic site seems to accept only MasterCard credit cards, not Visa's, which would be a problem for me. I need to study this a little further.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I'm back!
Have anyone gotten your tickets? I've just booked mine this morning! I'm beyond excited that Libera's finally coming over to Singapore! Hope to see you all here! Let me know who's coming over, I could bring you all around! :)
b20me

Post by b20me »

xsakurax wrote:I'm back!
Have anyone gotten your tickets? I've just booked mine this morning! I'm beyond excited that Libera's finally coming over to Singapore! Hope to see you all here! Let me know who's coming over, I could bring you all around! :)
Hi xsakurax, are you from Singapore? :D

I just got my tickets this morning too. :D

Libera (Singapore) page: https://www.facebook.com/LiberaSingapore" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;