Libera - Japan Tour - April 2009

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

paopao

Post by paopao »

ow.. the boys + disneyland = fun & chaotic!
a busy day for steven, i think..
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Haha. True. I mean keeping track of 23 boys! :shock: Anyway, illuminaperpetua shared some pics she saw on FB of 'The Trio' in Hollywood.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

libera36

Post by libera36 »

Awww.... Now I'm wishing I had a Facebook. Could someone post them here???
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Not seen anything about their impromptu peformance at Disneyland yet have we, and I want to see this massive big hole that Josh says they dug on Laguna Beach lol

...anway back too Japan and I've found this little video on youtube " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - don't ask me what the toy swords were about at the end, but I think Josh and Liam found them about as interesting as barbie dolls lol Mini Ben who's a little younger, seemed to like it though.

...and at least they haven't asked the Libera boys to take part in something like this " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .... yet!
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Thanks Jimmy for posting the video. LoL Mini Ben and Ed did seem to like the swords .
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Hahaha... Ed's face when they got the swords :D And then how Mini-Ben pulled it out of its wrapping!! These boys...
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

:lol: Somehow I can imagine what happened shortly after the interview. Teen boys and toy swords = lets beat the crap out of each other with these, until they get taken away. :D
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
RiseInGlory

Post by RiseInGlory »

JimmyRiddle wrote: ...and at least they haven't asked the Libera boys to take part in something like this " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .... yet!
oh ........... dear

I feel bad for the WSK boys who were forced to do this .... lol
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

hahaha. That was precious! Josh was like "Oh, joy." :P

Digs wrote::lol: Somehow I can imagine what happened shortly after the interview. Teen boys and toy swords = lets beat the crap out of each other with these, until they get taken away. :D
Ed vs Ben. who wins? :lol:
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

libera36

Post by libera36 »

carina_gino20 wrote:Ed vs Ben. who wins?
My bets on Ben :lol: But he'd also be the one who would run away from the fight waving his hands in the air, with a victorious Ed in the background holding Ben's sword. So, it would all depend on who has the better sword work... Haha, Liam looked like "Why do I have to be back here with older boys?? He looks sort of like he's longing to join in the fight!! :wink:
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
...anway back too Japan and I've found this little video on youtube " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - don't ask me what the toy swords were about at the end, but I think Josh and Liam found them about as interesting as barbie dolls lol Mini Ben who's a little younger, seemed to like it though.
LOL--that look of "umm....ok" is priceless :D
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

carina_gino20 wrote:hahaha. That was precious! Josh was like "Oh, joy." :P

Digs wrote::lol: Somehow I can imagine what happened shortly after the interview. Teen boys and toy swords = lets beat the crap out of each other with these, until they get taken away. :D
Ed vs Ben. who wins? :lol:
I think I would have to go with Ben for the win :lol: I think Ed would have trouble getting a whack in on Ben, who seems quite energetic compared to Ed. :lol:
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
Liberafann

Post by Liberafann »

I cant acces the second link of youtube, it says its a private video :/
RiseInGlory

Post by RiseInGlory »

Liberafann wrote:I cant acces the second link of youtube, it says its a private video :/
http://kine.cyworld.vn/detail/12000787863/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here's an explanation of what it is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm_March" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

RiseInGlory wrote:
Liberafann wrote:I cant acces the second link of youtube, it says its a private video :/
http://kine.cyworld.vn/detail/12000787863/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And here's an explanation of what it is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm_March" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
trés bizarre :shock: