SOngs of Praise views

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

krishna mie
Silver Member

Post by krishna mie »

so is there still a part 5? wow!

i saw the 4 parts in youtube. i especially loved their parents being featured. and ofcourse the interviews. and they sang in aled jones' wedding!!!! wow!!!! is there a video for this :lol: :lol:

i think that's the latest interview with them right? they are really grown ups already :D
if you want to know about virtue, look for a virtuous man!!!
email

Post by email »

i think the show is too short... too bad we can't see those kids in their daily routine like how they spend their time when not singing. i expect more when i saw the preview. and i confuse about their age. isn't tom and josh suppose to be 14 already?? and mini ben 13? also they should have more interview with steven g. and ben c. as they are sample of ex libera choir boys who stay in libera and done a lot things like remix songs or makes lyrics for libera's songs.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

I believe this was done months ago, which is why the ages are that way. I wonder though why they didn't just change it. Also, you can still see Joe in some of the practice sessions. To cram all of that into a 30-minute program would take a lot of time just for editing.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

email wrote:i think the show is too short... too bad we can't see those kids in their daily routine like how they spend their time when not singing. i expect more when i saw the preview. and i confuse about their age. isn't tom and josh suppose to be 14 already?? and mini ben 13? also they should have more interview with steven g. and ben c. as they are sample of ex libera choir boys who stay in libera and done a lot things like remix songs or makes lyrics for libera's songs.

You did not see Ben C as he is now away at Uni. I am sure he is still around alittle bit but he is also away going to get a education and Steven is the same. I am sure they want more out of life than to just be older Libera boys.
email

Post by email »

ooo.. ok, now i understand why.. :roll:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Received my copy of the program from my friend today!! Wow!! I liked it alot. Only complaint would be that maybe they should have done an hour long special. Nice to see them in regular clothes and the open and frank chat with Aled.
Also good to see and hear from some of the parents. I was very pleased to hear Liam's dad say that Liam is very interested in the religious aspect of their music.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I guess I do actually have another complaint about this program. It was the fact that they made such a big deal out of asking for all the different emails to be sent to them telling how much Libera means to us and how they may have changed our lives and then they used none of it. Again, this is an issue that could have been resolved with an hour long special program instead of their usual half hour.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

I think they did used. But probably just one of the Libera fan, but it was done in quite great detail. I can't remember which part, but they followed the man around (in the train) , and interviewed him a little about Libera. But at the beginning of the show, they did interview a few people who went to the concert too. But it's kind of short maybe due to time constraints.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

xsakurax wrote:I think they did used. But probably just one of the Libera fan, but it was done in quite great detail. I can't remember which part, but they followed the man around (in the train) , and interviewed him a little about Libera. But at the beginning of the show, they did interview a few people who went to the concert too. But it's kind of short maybe due to time constraints.
i have something to ask you a bout songs of pries umm isaw number 6 on youtube but i dot know if libera is stll doing more of that or something any ways take care from jenna
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

What we saw on 24 mai 09 on SOP
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mathmaniac
Silver Member

Post by Mathmaniac »

Very nice rendition of Abide with Me. The gospel arrangement complemented the song well.
"The true joy of life is the journey. Don't become obsessed with calculating the steps to achieve goals. Instead, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less, and enjoy the presence of the people around you."
- Dr. John Grieco, 1941-2004
Rich
Silver Member

Post by Rich »

Very nice. The soloist, James Donaghey, is currently playing Oliver in the West End. I had a chance to see him a couple of months ago in this role and he was brilliant!

Rich
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yay! Libera have announced on their Facebook and Myspace site that they are to perform a new song on this week's edition of Songs of Praise - the little preview on the BBC site http://www.bbc.co.uk/songsofpraise/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; shows Tom singing semi transposed over a scene of one of the boys taking a picture of the other boys sitting at the base of what I think might be Nelson's column in Trafalgar Square.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Yay!!! We haven't heard anything in a couple of weeks, its about time! 'Course the preview is UK only... :evil:
tcenrt
Silver Member

Post by tcenrt »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Yay! Libera have announced on their Facebook and Myspace site that they are to perform a new song on this week's edition of Songs of Praise - the little preview on the BBC site http://www.bbc.co.uk/songsofpraise/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; shows Tom singing semi transposed over a scene of one of the boys taking a picture of the other boys sitting at the base of what I think might be Nelson's column in Trafalgar Square.
Would we be able to see it in North America? If not, :cry: I hope someone will be able to tape the show and post it.

Ann
'Let me go where'er I will,
I hear a sky-born music still:
It sounds from all things old,
It sounds from all things young,
From all that's fair, from all that's foul,
Peals out a cheerful song.'
~Ralph Waldo Emerson