Imagine Libera singing the most non-Libera songs

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Elendil

Imagine Libera singing the most non-Libera songs

Post by Elendil »

So, just for fun, imagine having Libera sing some of the songs that you'd NEVER ever expect them to sing. State who'll be singing what part.

I'll start off with Libera singing "Consider Yourself" from Oliver!. I'll have Tom Cully sing the part for the Artful Dodger since Tom's like the cheeky kind (i mean it in a good way). Maybe Josh (OR a new Libera member who just entered the choir) should sing for the role of Oliver. And the rest of the chorus joins in. That would be pretty hilarious. And maybe add some cheesy choreography to it.

Consider yourself...at home!
Consider yourself...part of the family!
We've taken to you...so strong!
It's clear...we're...going to get along!

Any other funny ideas?
Attende Domini et miserere
Quia peccavimus tibi
Attendite et miserere Domine
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Let's see.. Hmm.. How about "I thought I lost you" from Bolt movie. That's kinda random, but I'll probably like to hear Tom duet with one of the younger boys, Flynn? How about singing "Birds without wings" or "Puppy Love" from Celtic thunder? I'll love to hear one of the older boys sing it, probably Callum, or Michael, or Tom or Josh! Or maybe one of the Jonas Brothers song, "When you look me in the eyes"? Haha. It's just weird imagining them singing pop songs.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

How about Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen?! Liam or Tom C. could do Freddie's parts in the first half. The whole choir for the operatic section in the middle and Michael H. and Callum during the hard drive third section. Josh would be the perfect pick for the very last calm and quiet section.
Last edited by TEB on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Elendil

Post by Elendil »

Well, currently, i'm having an obsession with the musical Cats. maybe Libera can....no no way!

though i can totally imagine Tom as Munkustrap lol.
Attende Domini et miserere
Quia peccavimus tibi
Attendite et miserere Domine