Silly Question

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

KP

Silly Question

Post by KP »

Okay, I know this is a bit silly, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has Libera dreams! :D
Almost every other night it seems I'm late for their concert, but don't remember where it is- or they're having a photoshoot- in my back yard- inexplicably, or I see them wandering down the grocery store aisle in their robes...
I suppose it comes from thinking of them so much, or listening to their CDs as I go to sleep.
Still, it's a funny thing.
Does this sound familiar to anyone else?
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

haha, when I first heard they were coming to the US, I had a few dreams of meating them and guiding them around Tampa and to Busch Gardens and the many theaters we have.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
William

Post by William »

After getting the tickets I had a dream they were doing the concert but were goofing around. The songs were well done but they were dressed very casually and not being serious. One even had on a football jersey instead of the robes. Bizarre!
Quinnsome
Silver Member

Post by Quinnsome »

Oh, I've had so many crazy dreams about them. In one, I was at a concert, and they were riding unicycles across the stage, which was, inexplicably, flooded with a couple feet of water.
Actually... has this ever happened to anyone else?... a couple of times, I've actually heard some Libera songs in my dreams. Beata Lux was one of them.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Well your in the right place, for sharing your Libera Dreams ... I always forget my dreamzzzzzzz
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

What a coincidence, when I heard Libera for the first time back in late 2005, that following night I had a dream I was walking in the clouds with Libera singing Locus Iste. That was when I decided to start this fan site. It was born off a dream, a Libera Dream, which is how this website got its name :) And as JimmyRiddle said, your in the perfect place for your Libera Dreams :wink:
KP

Post by KP »

I wondered about the name Libera-Dreams!
It's a good thing you had it- you know we all really appreciate this wonderful website! :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you, and as you have read my little message on the homepage on the 2nd birthday of this website, all this would not have been possible without the support of the visitors, so thank you all so much.
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

It's a real pleasure to be able to come to this website and see the awesome work you've put into it, not to mention the time it takes. The viewers are vital, but without you Kevin, we wouldn't have anywhere else to go to get really up to date information.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

I concur 100% with tcliffy. This is an awesome resource for all us Libera fans and it is fantastic that we have the opportunity to come on here and share the one thing we all have in common; Libera. Thank you Kevin for your vision, hardwork, dedication and discipline. Here's to many more great years.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Thank you both for your praise. Thank you for your continued support and hope you continue to support Libera and Libera Dreams for many more years to come.
Elendil

Post by Elendil »

This is a hilarious topic.

I had 2 dreams that I can recall quite vividly. One--Libera came to my university to perform, and I couldn't find where they are performing. When I got to the right building and the right room, I think the performance was over.

Another--I was in high school. Libera came to my school to perform on the stage. They were just getting ready, kind of. I was proud since I was probably the only one who knew them. I saw them all standing around on the stage--yet I only remember seeing Josh, Tom and a few others (and the rest of the choir was a blur). But they weren't really doing much--just standing around.

I wish I can dream of actually watching them perform cuz I never got a chance to see them live.
Attende Domini et miserere
Quia peccavimus tibi
Attendite et miserere Domine
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: Silly Question

Post by jennaluvspbr »

KP wrote:Okay, I know this is a bit silly, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who has Libera dreams! :D
Almost every other night it seems I'm late for their concert, but don't remember where it is- or they're having a photoshoot- in my back yard- inexplicably, or I see them wandering down the grocery store aisle in their robes...
I suppose it comes from thinking of them so much, or listening to their CDs as I go to sleep.
Still, it's a funny thing.
Does this sound familiar to anyone else?
i thank we fans have dreams a bout libera i had one and i was at a fod plces and there was 6 or 7 boys there and i calld out there names 1 by 1 and josh said hi tom said hi and then i talk with josh and he had to go some where and comed back so i thank there is a contcat in dreams becues fans like us dreams a lot and we wonder a bout them all of we have of the boys or angels or anything like that i thank dreams can make you sad and happy the same time so i hope that it will hlpe us all from jenna