Liberation
Silver Member

Post by Liberation »

Wel, Libera - Liberation , it almost means the same
I think I'm just a big Libera fan :D
Candid
Silver Member

Post by Candid »

I chose candid because on forums like these I like to be blunt and truthful about my responses, and I like how it sounds.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Well, my name speaks for itself. "Libera36"! 36 is just a special number to me... My lucky number, or my favorite number!!
dillonryan

Post by dillonryan »

Dillon and Ryan, the first and middle names of my entire name. I'm not very creative, as you can see.
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

I guess I'm not that creative, either. My real first name is Andrew, and my last name starts with E. Most folks call me Andrew in real life, but some Andy and some Drew, and I'm happy to respond to any of them.

(I first became Drew online in college, where I was active in on a college-wide Christian bulletin board thingy. When I first joined, as a lowly freshman, there was at that time already two other active Andrews on the board, one of whom went by Andrew and the other by Andy. In order to reduce confusion, I went with Drew, and it's kind of stuck for my "online me.")

Andrew was one of the twelve disciples, Simon Peter's brother. The name means "strong and manly." My middle name is Jonas, after my grandfather on my mother's side, and is the German variant of Jonah (of whale belly fame).
Libera_me

name

Post by Libera_me »

I chose my name because first: Libera-i'm a fan, obviously
second:me means the same in latin and english
Libera me means free me, kind of like what the libera songs do for me. I'm freed from all boundries when i listen to libera :)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Tully Bascombe is a character from an old Peter Sellers movie, The Mouse That Roared.