The Christmas Album CD (2011)

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Re: The Christmas Album CD

Post by JimmyRiddle »

It's official Numero 1 in the Philippine Top selling foreign album charts.

I'm still holding off buying the full album until nearer the season. I don't think I would give full appreciation to listening to all christmas carols this early.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

JimmyRiddle wrote:It's official Numero 1 in the Philippine Top selling foreign album charts.

I'm still holding off buying the full album until nearer the season. I don't think I would give full appreciation to listening to all christmas carols this early.
Yay, go Libera! :D
And I understand what you're saying. In fact, I decided today that I will hold off listening to the whole thing until Christmas Day :D That'll be my Christmas gift to myself :)
I know none of you will believe me or believe that I can pull it off, but we'll see :mrgreen:
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

maartendas wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:It's official Numero 1 in the Philippine Top selling foreign album charts.

Yay, go Libera! :D
And I understand what you're saying. In fact, I decided today that I will hold off listening to the whole thing until Christmas Day :D That'll be my Christmas gift to myself :)
I know none of you will believe me or believe that I can pull it off, but we'll see :mrgreen:
Haha, no! Can we put a bet on it if you'll make it ?? ;)
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Seasons come and go here but you’ll never be alone here
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

maartendas wrote:And I understand what you're saying. In fact, I decided today that I will hold off listening to the whole thing until Christmas Day :D That'll be my Christmas gift to myself :)
Well so far I've only fallen victim to 'Joy to the World' and of course the stunning 'Carol of the Bells' on ASAP rocks. I won't wait quite manage to hold off until Chrismas Day itself though. I'm thinking last week in November or start of advent.
My Twitter; JimmyRiddlez
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

LennesSL wrote:
maartendas wrote:In fact, I decided today that I will hold off listening to the whole thing until Christmas Day :D That'll be my Christmas gift to myself :)
Absolutely! Though you'd have to all trust me to be honest about it :wink:
So what do I get if I succeed or what do you guys get if I don't? :)
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

maartendas wrote:
LennesSL wrote:
maartendas wrote:In fact, I decided today that I will hold off listening to the whole thing until Christmas Day :D That'll be my Christmas gift to myself :)
Absolutely! Though you'd have to all trust me to be honest about it :wink:
So what do I get if I succeed or what do you guys get if I don't? :)
What do you want if you'll make it? ;).
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

LennesSL wrote:
Don't know really ;) The only thing I can come up with is that I would still like to make a Libera T-shirt... So I could ask for one as a gift if I win the bet... In return, if I lose the bet I could make one (or something similar) to give away?
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

maartendas wrote:
LennesSL wrote:
Don't know really ;) The only thing I can come up with is that I would still like to make a Libera T-shirt... So I could ask for one as a gift if I win the bet... In return, if I lose the bet I could make one (or something similar) to give away?
Haha, Yes that's a great idea. :D.
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

LennesSL wrote:
maartendas wrote:
LennesSL wrote:
Haha, Yes that's a great idea. :D.
OK the bet is on :D Shall we make it an individual bet then? If others want to join, welcome! but not sure how to arrange prizes ;)
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

maartendas wrote: OK the bet is on :D Shall we make it an individual bet then? If others want to join, welcome! but not sure how to arrange prizes ;)
Yes, that's a better idea. ;). So, you will not listen to the CD until 25th of december. If you'll do I'll get a T-shirt from you. And if you'll make it, you'll get one of me. Details we will discuss later ;). Well on-topic again then ;).
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

LennesSL wrote:
maartendas wrote: OK the bet is on :D Shall we make it an individual bet then? If others want to join, welcome! but not sure how to arrange prizes ;)
Yes, that's a better idea. ;). So, you will not listen to the CD until 25th of december. If you'll do I'll get a T-shirt from you. And if you'll make it, you'll get one of me. Details we will discuss later ;). Well on-topic again then ;).
Agreed! I'll probably not be seen on this topic for some time to come ;)
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

Christmas has always been my worst time of a year and therefore I've always been very unhappy with all that omnipresent Christmas music you've to stand for weeks in public life in Germany before Christmas.

Now I'm sitting here and can't stop hearing that CD all day. :shock: It's really ... wow. I'm seriously concerned, I hope it's not getting worse. :wink:
LennesSL
Silver Member

Post by LennesSL »

timjanni wrote:Christmas has always been my worst time of a year and therefore I've always been very unhappy with all that omnipresent Christmas music you've to stand for weeks in public life in Germany before Christmas.

Now I'm sitting here and can't stop hearing that CD all day. :shock: It's really ... wow. I'm seriously concerned, I hope it's not getting worse. :wink:
The "worst" thing what can happen if you'll already listening all day is that you'll start listening when you're sleeping. That's not bad ;).
Life is but a journey
Tides are always turning
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

timjanni wrote:Christmas has always been my worst time of a year and therefore I've always been very unhappy with all that omnipresent Christmas music you've to stand for weeks in public life in Germany before Christmas.

Welcome, timjanni! Glad you joined the forum. :D

Yes, it may get worse. :lol: Libera may help you love this time of year instead. Oh, the power of music. :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
timjanni

Post by timjanni »

Lauren wrote: Welcome, timjanni! Glad you joined the forum. :D
Thanks for the welcome, Lauren. :D
Lauren wrote: Yes, it may get worse. :lol: Libera may help you love this time of year instead. Oh, the power of music. :D
It's some 6 months ago that I discovered Libera by coincidence, I'm not yet able to describe in words what caught me and keeps me so enthusiastic about 'em. But loving Christimas.... :? :mrgreen: