The Christmas Album CD (2011)

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Re: The Christmas Album CD

Post by fan_de_LoK »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Amazon have published the covers of the two versions :)
I manage to capture the Amazon zoomed image.

Standard version
(clic to enlarge, 1400 * 1400)

I worked on the Deluxe version from Amazon and I propose below three different images (Clic to enlarge).

Image This is the zoomed genuine Amazon cover, 1900 * 2360 pixels

Image Same as above but I changed the angle of view like if the CD was presented facing us, 2600 * 3250 pixels
The image transformations have made the photo a little more grained, but nothing too bad I think.

Image Same as above with just the cover, without the around, 1770 * 1630 pixels.

The deluxe cover is a little more wide than the standard version, they included all Ralph's left shoulder :)
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

Thank you for the full high-res pictures, Fan de LoK! :D
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sweetangel16
Silver Member

Post by sweetangel16 »

Yes. Thank you, Fan de Lok :).

Charmaine
YukiBOL

Post by YukiBOL »

The deluxe cover is a little more wide than the standard version, they included all Ralph's left shoulder :)
Wow great! Thank you! :)
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Does anybody from Libera's management read from this forum? If yes, then to that person: will you be bringing copies of the deluxe edition of the christmas album when you come to the philippines in october? :D

or does anybody have any idea if they'll be selling copies of the deluxe edition in the philippines? i hope they do. :D
hagy

Post by hagy »

It is a great cover. Thank you very much.

By the way, I found such a site.
「CDWOW」
http://www.cdwow.jp/CD/libera-christmas ... 87#bc=ca27
- It is every-country-in-the-world mailing cost no charge.
- The price is 1800 yen in Japanese yen.
- October 24 sale.
- The Christmas wreath attached as a privilege is "a silver Christmas wreath." :lol:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Is there really any point to the Delux cd ?

If it simply songs cards and a xmas decoration surely that does not warrant a " delux" tag :roll:
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Oh please, come on Dani... :roll:

You know for sure that song : "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life", not the "Dark" :wink:

But if it pleased you more you can still buy the Standard version, no one will force you to buy the Deluxe version if you not agree with the adjective :mrgreen:
madine_lover

Post by madine_lover »

hagy wrote:It is a great cover. Thank you very much.

「CDWOW」
- October 24 sale.
- The Christmas wreath attached as a privilege is "a silver Christmas wreath." :lol:
Well, thank you Hagy for the link.
It said the album will be included 2 CD ( Hah? I thought there will be one CD only), 8 page digipack (Great!!), 200gsm postcards (the same as the song cards, right?), silver Christmas ornament (wait, at another site, they said gold, NOT silver :? ). Ah, I think they didn't generalize the details yet. :lol:
"...when we came together, we made the sound, that is LIBERA ..."
http://madinelover.blogspot.com
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Oh please, come on Dani... :roll:

You know for sure that song : "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life", not the "Dark" :wink:

But if it pleased you more you can still buy the Standard version, no one will force you to buy the Deluxe version if you not agree with the adjective :mrgreen:

I do not think it is looking on the dark side of life. It is not a deluxe album and should not be called one.

Deluxe albums

In terms of musical albums, the term "deluxe edition" refers to a re-release of an album , featuring extra content related to the album. This often includes some or all of the following: demo recordings of album tracks; live recordings of album tracks; alternate takes, mixes, or edits of album tracks; B-sides from album singles that did not appear on the album; DVD content, including music videos. These editions are commonly repackaged, with the new content on a second disc and many feature additional liner notes.
This " deluxe" "and i use that term loosely" album covers none of those things and should be packaged as a normal cd.

But yes i will buy the normal copy. I am getting more excited about the album and its a great cover . Very striking and looks good.
Lauren
Silver Member

Post by Lauren »

madine_lover wrote:

「CDWOW」
- October 24 sale.
It said the album will be included 2 CD ( Hah? I thought there will be one CD only), 8 page digipack (Great!!), 200gsm postcards (the same as the song cards, right?), silver Christmas ornament (wait, at another site, they said gold, NOT silver :? ). Ah, I think they didn't generalize the details yet. :lol:
Thank you also, Hagy! 2 CD's and a silver ornament?! :shock:
http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Lauren wrote:
madine_lover wrote:

「CDWOW」
- October 24 sale.
Thank you also, Hagy! 2 CD's and a silver ornament?! :shock:
Went to Hagy-san's blog and will re-confirm that there will only be 1 CD and not 2. By the way, I do speak, read, and write Japanese, although my French is much better right now...
chris17

Post by chris17 »

The cover looks great! Can't wait until the album comes out! :D

By the way, has anyone noticed that this album by Aled Jones (which Libera sang on) has a familiar title? " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

I've pre-ordered mine :D I'm super excited for November, now!
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I really really hope they just bring several copies of the deluxe edition of the CD when the hold their concert in the Philippines. :wink: