Joe Snelling Singing on YouTube

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote: Yes it is ???????????
Well, I don't hate the kid but I have zero time or tolerance for that particular clip. I wouldn't post comments on YouTube or anything but if I'm honest it makes me cringe.

I just don't understand the grasping need for publicity that some people seem to have that requires them to put things like that in to the public domain. I can only assume it is unbalanced parents with an unhealthy need to live through their child.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Yorkie wrote:
paul30003 wrote: Yes it is ???????????
Well, I don't hate the kid but I have zero time or tolerance for that particular clip. I wouldn't post comments on YouTube or anything but if I'm honest it makes me cringe.

I just don't understand the grasping need for publicity that some people seem to have that requires them to put things like that in to the public domain. I can only assume it is unbalanced parents with an unhealthy need to live through their child.
I'm not sure I agree with you, yes many say, that its his parents, but he himself claims he does it because he is inspired by his cousin mars, who also is a youtube hit. he says he does it because he love's making videos.

Well who knows for sure, but him and the family. That said, how many others do you see making video's dedicated to there special needs siblings.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

paul30003 wrote: I'm not sure I agree with you, yes many say, that its his parents, but he himself claims he does it because he is inspired by his cousin mars, who also is a youtube hit. he says he does it because he love's making videos.
I wouldn't know about any of that - never seen it before apart from the first 30 seconds of your post. Interesting that other cynics thought the same as I did.

paul30003 wrote:Well who knows for sure, but him and the family. That said, how many others do you see making video's dedicated to there special needs siblings.
Sort of my point really.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Really late but I actually like the beat of the song. Though I didn't get most of the lyrics. :P
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Nikki178 wrote:Really late but I actually like the beat of the song. Though I didn't get most of the lyrics. :P
Funny that so do I, I don't like the rapping, but Joe's chorus parts have grown on me. Ive tried editing the song to remove the rap parts, and join the rest, but can't seem to do it without a few beats missing.
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
Rebecca

Post by Rebecca »

oh my gosh, i LOVE it! I've always loved Joe :)

Thanks for posting.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Re: Joe Snelling Singing on YouTube

Post by irishoreo »

I hope to see more from Joe though, he still has talent that shouldn't go to waste!(and no i'm not callling this a waste, it's still good and he's using his talent) I just want to see more!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Joe's Salva is the best..........!!! He needs to write and record his own tracks instead of being "featured" with scrubs.....LOL....only joking.......
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

symphonica7 wrote:Joe's Salva is the best..........!!! He needs to write and record his own tracks instead of being "featured" with scrubs.....LOL....only joking.......
That's the best point :wink:
Love Joe. And there is nothing better that song.
Let's wait for new Joe's solo songs :!: :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Narnian wrote:
symphonica7 wrote:Joe's Salva is the best..........!!! He needs to write and record his own tracks instead of being "featured" with scrubs.....LOL....only joking.......
That's the best point :wink:
Love Joe. And there is nothing better that song.
Let's wait for new Joe's solo songs :!: :)

Aye...........you couldn't have said it any better my friend!!!!
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."