Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

maartendas wrote:You talk about snow, we had that kind of snow around Christmas! I can post a picture this weekend but it's about the same as what Lexi just showed. Not usual for our region (i.e. country ;)) though.

Right now there is massive wind blowing ever since last night - it's late at night again now too so stormy weather for almost 24 hours non stop now. 53 km/h apparently as we speak.

I'm going to get a friend of mine who has a machine for it to make me some Libera accessory buttons :) I'm wonderig what pictures to choose though. Maybe my avatar? the Peace album cover? or..?
Wow, that's a ton of wind!!!
Still no snow here, but masive aounts of ice. There were 100 wrecks in 4 hours! We're all staying at home, just to be safe.

Oh so cool, about the buttons! Those two pictures sound great, but maybe also the one of the boys where their heads are all in a circle? I like that one a lot :D
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Lets just say that New Jerseyans are VERY VERY VERY TIRED OF ALL SNOW AND FREEZING RAIN! NO MORE BLIZZARDS DARNIT!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Nicki wrote:Oh cool, what part are you from? :D I like the extremes, Idk why. And this snow is really nice, but I'm ready for summer now. Or at least spring!

It's been snowing since midnight, so here are a couple pics:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2793/snow1b.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1823/snow2t.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (My poor car, it's been frozen there since early Tuesday morning...I should really go run it for a few minutes.)

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9806/snow3rz.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think Lexi may have gotten a liiittle bit more than this ( :lol: ), but it's not too bad for TX!
Wow! That is still a lot of snow for Dallas! :shock: What do they do about your streets? Do they plow or just wait for it to melt?

And what about the Super Bowl? Hope that goes off OK.

I grew up in Florida, and this is the message one of my FL friends posted on Facebook:

"Just heard on the news that the state of Florida could be sunned-in for the next several days. Residents have been urged to hunker down at your nearest beach and/or tiki bar for further instructions. Use extreme caution when braving this blizzard of sunshine, preferably SPF30. We are asking our friends and relatives to the north to please keep us in their thoughts and prayers as we deal with two feet buried in the sand."

Isn't that cruel? :lol:

Lauren
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Lexi wrote:
Nicki wrote:Oh cool, what part are you from? :D I like the extremes, Idk why. And this snow is really nice, but I'm ready for summer now. Or at least spring!

It's been snowing since midnight, so here are a couple pics:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2793/snow1b.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1823/snow2t.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (My poor car, it's been frozen there since early Tuesday morning...I should really go run it for a few minutes.)

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9806/snow3rz.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think Lexi may have gotten a liiittle bit more than this ( :lol: ), but it's not too bad for TX!
Wow! That is still a lot of snow for Dallas! :shock: What do they do about your streets? Do they plow or just wait for it to melt?

And what about the Super Bowl? Hope that goes off OK.

I grew up in Florida, and this is the message one of my FL friends posted on Facebook:

"Just heard on the news that the state of Florida could be sunned-in for the next several days. Residents have been urged to hunker down at your nearest beach and/or tiki bar for further instructions. Use extreme caution when braving this blizzard of sunshine, preferably SPF30. We are asking our friends and relatives to the north to please keep us in their thoughts and prayers as we deal with two feet buried in the sand."

Isn't that cruel? :lol:

Lauren
Yeah, and you might leave a 'sunny message' like - build a snowman at the beach in the meantime :lol:
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

I just found this and almost fell off the chair :lol:

http://www.youtube.td/watch?v=3H2FLRUtdmU
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Murkskis wrote:I just found this and almost fell off the chair :lol:

Haha, that's funny! :D

I just got home from going to 5 basketball games in a row. My oldest little brother and sister had two games each and the littlest brother had one game. I've lost my voice from screaming so much :lol:
Now I'm spread out on the art room floor drawing and listening to Libera.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Rebecca (: wrote:
Murkskis wrote:I just found this and almost fell off the chair :lol:

Haha, that's funny! :D

I just got home from going to 5 basketball games in a row. My oldest little brother and sister had two games each and the littlest brother had one game. I've lost my voice from screaming so much :lol:
Now I'm spread out on the art room floor drawing and listening to Libera.
Oh, you had quite a busy day then! :D
Hope you get your voice back soon :wink:
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: kevin

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kjackson83 wrote:
jennaluvspbr wrote:
Kevin wrote:Well right now, I am on here, now its my turn in the ipod turmoil :P hopefully I get that fixed soon, I am cleaning up the website, working on gathering more photos from Libera's recent concert on Wednesday night as well as more info about the broadcast on SoP about Libera, and getting ready to hang out with some friends for the afternoon and parts of the evening :)
and the fun thing i like to do is put my i pod put it in my ears and lesting to libera and sing a long with it
Hopefully you've better luck with your iPod than some of us around here, Jenna! :)
will now I am talking on my new phone calld htc tuch phone and now I can talk batter on my new phone
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Hey Nicki! Well the weather is hardly your (Dallas') fault. Hope you see lots of famous people. :D

Glad you like your new phone Jenna! :D

That's a lot of basketball Rebecca. :shock: I like to go to my cousin's games. He's on the freshman team.

Love the penguin video Murkskis. :lol:

I went skiing today. Hardly anyone was there so we did over 30 runs!
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Wow! Sounds like everyones been having a great time except for me! Too much work and no play makes Josh a dull boy.
BrightEyes
Silver Member

Post by BrightEyes »

Lexi wrote:Hey Nicki! Well the weather is hardly your (Dallas') fault. Hope you see lots of famous people. :D

Glad you like your new phone Jenna! :D

That's a lot of basketball Rebecca. :shock: I like to go to my cousin's games. He's on the freshman team.

Love the penguin video Murkskis. :lol:

I agree with everything Lexi just said!

Specially the penguins! I wouldn't wanna get my feet wet either :)
"How can the light that burned so brightly, Suddenly burn so pale?"
BrightEyes
Silver Member

Post by BrightEyes »

symphonica7 wrote:Wow! Sounds like everyones been having a great time except for me! Too much work and no play makes Josh a dull boy.
I'm at work too, but hanging in the forums is always fun :)
"How can the light that burned so brightly, Suddenly burn so pale?"
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Lexi wrote:That's a lot of basketball Rebecca. :shock: I like to go to my cousin's games. He's on the freshman team.

It sure is! I'm pretty tired from running from game to game then screaming the whole time! :lol: Oh awesome! I'm sure his game's are much more exciting than 8 and 10 year old ones! (although there is a boy on the 8 year olds team who is already being scouted by college coaches :shock: )

how fun! I've never been skiing but it looks as if it'd be a blast!

Right now I'm picking out my outift for a big Superbowl party tomorrow! There's gonna be a couple hundred people all at one house, and it's going to be pretty crazy! Lets go Packers! :D
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Greenbay Packers won the Superbowl! :D
We've been partying (and eating) all day! I'm so full I could hardly get home! :lol: I was the only kid who watched the entire game, but I was as into it as all the dads!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Nicki wrote:It was a good game! That national anthem, though... :shock:
I know! It was pretty intense at the end..
I agee. I had to leave yard for that. :x