Image of the Boys "Flying"?

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

liberavieve

Image of the Boys "Flying"?

Post by liberavieve »

So, there's a scan I've seen once or twice before—a very wide photo, if I remember correctly—of quite a number of the boys in their robes leaping up in the air, facing the camera. I believe that it's set against a blue background and that some of the boys are making silly faces. Does anybody know which image I'm talking about and where I might be able to find it, preferably in a fairly large size? I've been looking all over for it, but I can't seem to get it to come up!

Thanks in advance. :]
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Could this be the New Dawn CD foldout? It has each of the boys jumping, each in a crazy pose, against a blue and white background (:

Image[/img]
liberavieve

Post by liberavieve »

Ah, thank you, yes; that's it exactly!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

You're welcome! That's the first thing I thought of when I read the title, maybe because it's spread out across my bed.. :lol:
liberavieve

Post by liberavieve »

Ha! I see how that description might have triggered some vague image in your brain, then. Thanks again!
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Nicki wrote:I think I have a fairly high quality version of that saved, but I don't have access to my laptop at the moment, so I'll post it later if I do indeed have it. There are also signatures on it (Michael H. drew a moustache on himself, haha).
That's funny! I'd love to see it, if you are able to post it!
liberavieve

Post by liberavieve »

Nicki wrote:I think I have a fairly high quality version of that saved, but I don't have access to my laptop at the moment, so I'll post it later if I do indeed have it. There are also signatures on it (Michael H. drew a moustache on himself, haha).
That would be fantastic; thanks!

(Also, how cheeky of Michael; can't wait to see the moustache!)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Rebecca (: wrote:
That's funny! I'd love to see it, if you are able to post it!
That's the kind of humour I really appreciate, after watching a video on YT of Tom and Michael asked to describe each other it's the kind of humour I come to expect from Michael :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Thanks so much for sharing!! I love how Flynn's signature is in the top center of the front :lol: those are really good quality compared to the ones I took a while back, haha :D
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

I have it as an e-booklet and the most random parts are missing! for example Tom isnt on it but Joe is and theyre on the same page - very confusing!
Danie :D
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Rebecca (: wrote:Thanks so much for sharing!! I love how Flynn's signature is in the top center of the front :lol: those are really good quality compared to the ones I took a while back, haha :D

Flynn! Where you at my man?
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

on the signed copy, who is BW? On Daniel you can see hes put DF but below it (still on him though) is BW - whos that?
Danie :D
mqeric

Post by mqeric »

BW=Best Wishes? Maybe?
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

1. I was gunna say the b.w was barney then i remebered barney was only probably 4 at the time so it couldnt be him lol....i agree with mqeric probably best wishes...

2. I LOVE how Alex is different from every1 else with the red ink!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Libera73
Silver Member

Post by Libera73 »

oh thankyou sooo much for posting! haha i LOVE ben's jump :D