Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:I don't think it will be Nov 22nd - I think we would have heard something by now. Most likely will be December 7th - same as US release date.

Edit: EMI UK have changed the picture to one showing the contents of the Deluxe CD/DVD

http://www.emiclassics.co.uk/release.ph" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 9990533525
I cannot wait for this! Looks like a good deal! :) I want the calendar! :)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Here is a larger photo of the Peace Deluxe cover (1417 * 1418 pixels), I manage to retrieve the image behind the zoom feature from Amazon.

... but it's not very intersting, we all already know this cover...

I hope Amazon will soon put online a big photo of the japanese version, the green vault of the "new edition" Peace :)

Finally here is the big sized image of the Japanese cover :)
The image is 2000 * 1800 and weighs 1.7 MB ;)

(clic to enlarge)
Last edited by fan_de_LoK on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moppi
Silver Member

Post by Moppi »

fan_de_LoK wrote: Finally here is the big sized image of the Japanese cover :)
The image is 2000 * 1800 and weighs 1.7 MB ;)

(clic ton enlarge)
Minus the scribbles on the pic, the Japanese fans gets another good one. :x
"In the gathering there is strength for all who founder,
renewal for all who languish, love for all who sing."
- Song of All, canto 642
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

everyone can order the Japanese one, am I wrong? that's the one I am getting!
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

katyafan wrote:everyone can order the Japanese one, am I wrong? that's the one I am getting!
Yeah, it can be done !
I checked this out (on HMV Japan site), but later cancelled my order because I'll buy it at the concert venue (If I'll be able to wait so long :lol: ). I hope you will have the opportunity to attend the concert in the future (I remember you wished to do it this year-in summer)- hopefully Libera is going to tour in USA the next year. :D
yayoi310

Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Post by yayoi310 »

Hello everyone,

I got my copy of Japanese version today.

The 23 minutes video of 'Behind the scene of Libera in Japan 2010' is very very interesting.
So I would like to recommend you to get the Japanese version, if possible.
JPY3,500 plus shipping charge might be expensive (actually, JPY3,500 is also expensive to me), but I think this documentary is worth it though I have some complaints (cover photo, no soloist name in the booklet, etc...).

First 30 seconds of the video surprised me because I thought it would start with the scene of their arrival at Narita airport, never imagined such a beginning.
I think Mr. fan_de_Lok from French forum will post the detailed contents as soon as he gets his own copy of Japanese version, and his description will be much better than mine.

For your information, the DVD of Japanese version is in NTSC format, too, and probably region free. (I can't find any words of region code on this DVD...)
Lexi
Silver Member

Re: Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Post by Lexi »

yayoi310 wrote:Hello everyone,

I got my copy of Japanese version today.

The 23 minutes video of 'Behind the scene of Libera in Japan 2010' is very very interesting.
So I would like to recommend you to get the Japanese version, if possible.
JPY3,500 plus shipping charge might be expensive (actually, JPY3,500 is also expensive to me), but I think this documentary is worth it though I have some complaints (cover photo, no soloist name in the booklet, etc...).

First 30 seconds of the video surprised me because I thought it would start with the scene of their arrival at Narita airport, never imagined such a beginning.
I think Mr. fan_de_Lok from French forum will post the detailed contents as soon as he gets his own copy of Japanese version, and his description will be much better than mine.

For your information, the DVD of Japanese version is in NTSC format, too, and probably region free. (I can't find any words of region code on this DVD...)
Thank you for letting us know! You are teasing us by not telling what the first 30 seconds are! :wink: We ordered the Japanese version also. Can't wait to get it! :D
yayoi310

Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Post by yayoi310 »

I'm not teasing, Lexi.
That's the limitation of my poor English.

All those who go to Libera concerts this year know how the concert starts. You can see the same scene by the first 30 seconds of this video. It's Stefan's a capella, 'Are you my hope of liberty? Are you the door, are the key?'.

You'll also see some songs from the concert on the video. Adoramus, Libera, Sanctus, Salva Me, Exsultate, Orinoco flow, Love and Mercy, for instance. Of course, boys words for some questions are included.

I'm glad to hear you already orderd Japanese one, and I promise you will enjoy the video so much as I do.
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

i just got an email, my Japanese DVD has shipped. i should get it in a little over a week, judging by how much time stuff usually takes to get here from Japan.

can't wait to play with it, and tell you all about it!!!!
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

katyafan wrote:i just got an email, my Japanese DVD has shipped.
Arfff... Where did you buy yours ?

I bought mine on HMV Japan, the sate of the item is now : "Waiting for stock arrival" :?
The new estimated delivery date is now : 06 Nov 2010 !! :x
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

i also got mine from HMV Japan. but i pre-ordered, that might be the difference?
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I also pre-ordered in late september, but I had to cancel and redo a new order on 22/10, as HMV Japan don't allows to change the items quantity once an order is placed.

Was your own order placed long before 22/10 ?

Probably HMV manage the orders begining with the older.

This can let think that the first stock they had of that new edition of Peace is already sold out :)
They have now to wait to have a new stock from EMI... I hope my new delivery date will not be again postponed !! :roll: :wink:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

I will be patient and wait for somebody to upload it on youtube. As its bound to go up.
mqeric

Post by mqeric »

Received an e-mail from HMV Japan, a little earlier today.
We apologise for keeping you waiting for such a long time. As we have received lots of orders from our customers regarding the item above, we are expecting to receive the copies for the second time on 11/05/10. Your patience is greatly appreciated. (Please note that there may be a delay depending on the manufacturer.) An e-mail regarding the delay will be sent to you on the date of estimate delivery, therefore, please select "continue." We apologise for the inconvenience. We look forward to your next visit to our website.
Looks like the 1st batch had been sold out, good for Libera, bad for us fans waiting for our order I guess.

By the way I placed my order on the 23th Oct, maybe the guys that put in the pre-order before us got their package 1st Fan_de_loK
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

i don't know the day it was, but as soon as the pre-order option was announced on this board, I immediately bought mine!