Peace Deluxe, CD + DVD

Talk about Libera CD/DVD

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Murkskis wrote:
dani wrote:Murkskis the first leaked setlist for Peace there was a song named " Trees" . But then it was taken off or they re-named the song.
Yeah, it was mentioned somewhere before. They probably renamed the song, otherwise I can't find any reason not to release 'Trees'. :wink:
Maybe it was just not good enough. Most bands record about 20-25 tracks for an album and then its cut down to about 12 tracks. I dont know how it works for Libera as they have less time but there are always tracks that get sung that then dont work because are not good enough or dont match the tone of the album.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

I always thought "Trees" became "Touch the Sky" in production...
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

phlibera wrote:I always thought "Trees" became "Touch the Sky" in production...
I am still not covinced by that but maybe it did because Enya has a song called Trees.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Another thing I'm considering. I just read the French forum as well. FDL has spent a lot of time to research the market for us 8) Seemingly there is a mess about the prices, reference Nr of CDs and DVDs between different vendors. :?
Even found a complaint that one of the fans received CD instead of DVD (!) from one of the vendors when booked the first Libera's DVD (of Leiden) a few years ago :shock: . If the vendors can't sort this mess out, I'm considering to buy the DVD at the concert venue.

Then I would be sure the money spent goes to the group or I'm afraid to say some vendors are ''trying to milk'' the buyers :oops: :(
Unfortunately I can't imagine better explanations (mess vs 'milking') if the price range for the same DVD is between ~50 and nearly 100 EUR- (compare Amazon FR,DE,US,JP ...) . Any ideas ?
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

5. Ribera
Is this a mispronunciation of "Libera" (perhaps with a Japanese accent)? Or, is it a typo?
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Thunderhawk261 wrote:
5. Ribera
Is this a mispronunciation of "Libera" (perhaps with a Japanese accent)? Or, is it a typo?
It's a copy-paste directly from the translator :lol:
Edit. I was concentrating more on if that 30 min video (EPK) will be included for all DVDs. The translations from Japanese were already posted by FDL on the 2nd page of this thread.
Last edited by Murkskis on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I think they do say Ribera in Japanese, or at least it seems that way.

Good research everyone, all very confusing. Bonuses with DVD, and without/Deluxe limited edition/special edition imports with brass knobs on....etc... etc..

I expect we'll know more in the next week or so. I think the 30min documentary may be the only thing that could be different between the European and Japanese Peace DVD Deluxe.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

JimmyRiddle wrote:I expect we'll know more in the next week or so. I think the 30min documentary may be the only thing that could be different between the European and Japanese Peace DVD Deluxe.
I agree with you Jimmy :)
But to be sure to have all possible, I ordered both versions from HMV JP! :lol:
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Do we know what this 30 mins extract will be about? it seems pretty long for an interview. Unless its like a day in the life of Libera.
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

dani wrote:Do we know what this 30 mins extract will be about? it seems pretty long for an interview. Unless its like a day in the life of Libera.
The 30 minutes video clip is a Behind the Scenes from their 2010 Japan Tour following their arrival at Narita Airport, all the way to their last concert in Tokyo. The video includes comments from all the choristers. However, this will only be available to the Japanese market.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

lacrymosa2 wrote:
dani wrote:Do we know what this 30 mins extract will be about? it seems pretty long for an interview. Unless its like a day in the life of Libera.
The 30 minutes video clip is a Behind the Scenes from their 2010 Japan Tour following their arrival at Narita Airport, all the way to their last concert in Tokyo. The video includes comments from all the choristers. However, this will only be available to the Japanese market.
Wow i want this. But i guess i will have to wait for somebody to youtube it.
mqeric

Post by mqeric »

dani wrote:
phlibera wrote:I always thought "Trees" became "Touch the Sky" in production...
I am still not covinced by that but maybe it did because Enya has a song called Trees.
You meant The Memories of Trees?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

fan_de_LoK wrote:I agree with you Jimmy :)
But to be sure to have all possible, I ordered both versions from HMV JP! :lol:
Well your just a crazy fan, nobody can beat your dedication to the cause ;) Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the JP import. :)
dani wrote:
lacrymosa2 wrote:
Wow i want this. But i guess i will have to wait for somebody to youtube it.
Yes, this sounds good. Makes you wonder what kind of interviews/promo will be included within the one that's not exclusive to Japan.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
fan_de_LoK wrote:
Yes, this sounds good. Makes you wonder what kind of interviews/promo will be included within the one that's not exclusive to Japan.
I am slighty confused by what we get over here and what Japan get.

Patick how much is the album in Japan in sterling?>
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Well,

On HMV the Japanese edition is sold 3500 yens.
http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3910581" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For a single CD, delivery cost to France is 1500 yens.
So let's say you may order it for about 5000 yens, so about £38.

You should consider Amazon.uk :
A few days ago the Japanese edition was priced at £86,49, and now it's £40,49 :)
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But there is no very much information on the page.