Tiarnan Branson's Facebook Fan Page

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Tiarnan Branson's Facebook Fan Page

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Hey guys,

I am assuming that many of you guys know this, but Tiarnan has a Facebook page. Here is the catch...I believe that it is managed by Tiarnan himself according to the posts written and unlike the other fan pages made for Josh Madine or Ben Philipp which are tribute pages run by others.

Check it out when you can.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiarnan-B ... 0787242037
liberainchicago

Facebook pages

Post by liberainchicago »

To the best of my knowledge, the boys are not allowed to have any kind of website or a page on any social network that is not approved and monitored by the Libera management.

Am I correct?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I think with regards to facebook, as long as they keep their profile private, and be very carefull about who they accept as friends (i.e. only one's they know by real name, face, and see on a regular basis), then they should be fine with that. They are kids after all, and although Libera is a huge part of their committment, they should be allowed to do normal things that other kids do these days... i.e. have a facebook profile.

They will have rules and guidelines, and a code of conduct that they must abide by, for their participation in Libera. As longs as they stay on the right side within the parameters of these rules, they should be fine.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

I highly doubt that they are not allowed to be in any social network. Everybody's in FB! :) Jimmy's point is important, though. That they should not add anybody they not yet know in person. It's a good thing to remember (especially because like it or not they are stars in other parts of the world) not just for them but for everyone else who is on FB.
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

Bear in mind, ladies and gntlemen, that I was referring to the "Fan" or currently known as "Like" page, not his "personal" page.

There is a big difference...
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

lacrymosa2 wrote:Bear in mind, ladies and gntlemen, that I was referring to the "Fan" or currently known as "Like" page, not his "personal" page.

There is a big difference...

Which is how I had taken that, like Tiarnan just made his OWN fan page so people can get the real him and not some fake fan page, can totally understand if it was his personal which he very well may have, but this one is a public one without any personal info posted.
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

umm..I don't what you guys are talking about but if I were Tiarnan, I wouldn't have a fan page because going from experience, it really doesn't help with the whole getting friend requests from people you don't know thing. In fact, I think it just makes it worse. I've had some pretty scary people friend request me and then READ MY POSTS to other people and message me about it afterwards! It was pretty scary... I hope you're wrong about it being run by him.
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Honestly, he's a smart boy( i presume) and hopefully he still does not accept any random friend requests!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

irishoreo wrote:Honestly, he's a smart boy( i presume) and hopefully he still does not accept any random friend requests!
Oui, j'espere... :roll:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
PokutePyon

Post by PokutePyon »

To everyone here, I just need to tell all of you, the fan page is run by Tiarnan himself. As to how I know, I am not allowed to go around spreading. Only some people know how I know, but I assure you, it is him. I know him in real life and am really good friends with him, in case any of you are doubting what I say.

And IlluminaPerpetua (in case you don't want people knowing your real name), COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!! You're making me so upset by leaving before I even got to read the message. =( And THEN, you don't reply to my email... And finally, I come on Libera Dreams, I see you still here and that signature... ARGH! Oh, for goodness' sake, stop making me cry!! T.T Come back here. I miss you... =( <3 In fact, everyone misses you... SOMEBODY (the boy) was trying to reply to you about *cough*, only to find that you were gone. He thought you blocked him! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD HE HAD TO TRY TO GET ME TO BE HAPPY AGAIN?! I WAS SULKING FOR AGES!!! Get back here, young lady!! I haven't finished with you yet! How dare you do this to me?! Do you KNOW how much trouble I went through to try to find you back?! DO YOU?! NO! But I only came on Libera Dreams to find you, so come back... God, I love you... =( <3
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

illuminaperpetua wrote:
irishoreo wrote:Honestly, he's a smart boy( i presume) and hopefully he still does not accept any random friend requests!
Oui, j'espere... :roll:
Je suis sûr!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

What is this? This thread all of a sudden becomes interesting. :lol:

The plot thickens!
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

ashley just return so i stop getting frantic text messages from nicole lol :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
PokutePyon

Post by PokutePyon »

Oh, shhhh, Kara... XD
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

PokutePyon wrote:To everyone here, I just need to tell all of you, the fan page is run by Tiarnan himself. As to how I know, I am not allowed to go around spreading. Only some people know how I know, but I assure you, it is him. I know him in real life and am really good friends with him, in case any of you are doubting what I say.

And IlluminaPerpetua (in case you don't want people knowing your real name), COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!!! You're making me so upset by leaving before I even got to read the message. =( And THEN, you don't reply to my email... And finally, I come on Libera Dreams, I see you still here and that signature... ARGH! Oh, for goodness' sake, stop making me cry!! T.T Come back here. I miss you... =( <3 In fact, everyone misses you... SOMEBODY (the boy) was trying to reply to you about *cough*, only to find that you were gone. He thought you blocked him! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD HE HAD TO TRY TO GET ME TO BE HAPPY AGAIN?! I WAS SULKING FOR AGES!!! Get back here, young lady!! I haven't finished with you yet! How dare you do this to me?! Do you KNOW how much trouble I went through to try to find you back?! DO YOU?! NO! But I only came on Libera Dreams to find you, so come back... God, I love you... =( <3
Dear, this a public forum. You might as well yell at me in the middle of Walmart. Quit making me laugh! No, I'm not laughing AT YOU. I just can't help but smile at how much you missed me ..for what? three days? I love you!!! Now be happy, or else... *tries to think of what else..* let's see..what shall I do with you Miss "PokutePyon"? Justice must be dealt.