email from libera

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

kthomp
Silver Member

email from libera

Post by kthomp »

i emailed libera the other day and have recieved the reply, the producers of the curious case of benjamin button, have in fact taken liberas lacryomsa for their trailer. :)
libera said its start and thank you all for being so attentive. :D
kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

Are they singing on the movie's soundtrack, then? Or was it just for the trailer?
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

its just the trailer but as libera said it is a start into something that could pottentally become huge. :D
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

great to hear it and I hope everything proves amazingly succesful in the near future. I've recieved quite a few e-mails from Libera and I must say, I think it's great that they respond so well to their fans.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

You mean they actually reply the e-mails? Wow, cool! That's great!

Hopefully, in the very very very near future, Libera's song would be used in movie soundtracks!
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

They have someone who is in charge of the website and e-mail system. Yes they usually respond though it sometimes take awhile. Don't be too disappointed if they don't respond as they are extremely busy and may forget.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I have always been pleased to see that every comment I leave for them on their MySpace page has always been posted.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Re: email from libera

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kthomp wrote:i emailed libera the other day and have recieved the reply, the producers of the curious case of benjamin button, have in fact taken liberas lacryomsa for their trailer. :)
libera said its start and thank you all for being so attentive. :D
you sre so lucky to e-mail them and that is so sweet what do they say when you get a e-mail from them ? i hope its lots of fun i just e-maild them yesterday i have not got a e-mail from them yet so i will let you no all no ahahahaha
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

deleted by me. Will exlpain in another posting.
Last edited by TEB on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This person's identity will remain anonymous, please. We need to protect the boy's personal life so please do not go asking who this boy is.

But it is nice that he is still active amongst the church. Hope he still does some activities with the Libera boys though :wink:
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Just to let all know,
Kevin did not ask me to delete the above message. I did so of my own accord. The more I thought about it, the more I thought I should delete it.
The safety and privacy of the boys, whether current or former, is paramount.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

Joshua

Post by Joshua »

I wouldnt even know where to send the e-mail to get a responce. only place I know is myspace that I am a member of. Where do you guys e-mail them at. no fair lol :roll:
ooooh! "Josh M."
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Just post a message for them on their MySpace page. All incoming messages are then reviewed by the webmaster for suitability and if the are ok, they are posted. I have been informed by a reliable source that the boys do infact read the messages posted to them on MySpace. Just don't expect to see your message right away. If the webmaster is on holiday, it will sometimes take him a bit to review and post. Plus, do not expect any kind of personal response from any of the boys. While they do read the messages sent to them, they, for security and safety, are not allowed to respond. Also, the blogs they post themselves, ( Josh has posted several), are reviewed as well for suitability and to make sure no personal information is in them.

Tom B.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This is true and is something I try to pass on to everyone trying to contact Libera. Rest assure the boys really do read every single message sent to them on their MySpace and on their official website's guestbook as well as their Facebook, etc., however they are screened by the webmaster or a member of their management to make sure they are suitable and safe enough for the boys to read. I also try to let people know that a reply from them directly is highly unlikely for the sake of protecting the boys. Safety and security is the number one concern for the boys, past or present. Im not saying you cannot contact the boys, you can, your messages will just be screened first and you will not get a direct reply back from them. If you do receive a reply, it is most likely from the webmaster or from a member of their management.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i agree with kevin
i send alot of emails to libera and have never not got a perly from them ithin a few days.
but they are never replied back by the boys, only as libera as a whole.
they have told me they are very grateful for all the emails they recieve from fans and give full explanations to the questions they ask.
i think is wonderful that you can speak to libera and get such wonderful results.
i recently enquired about a concert down south (not devon ) and they replied within 2 days.