Right Now

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

Post by libera36 »

Narnian wrote:I am watching an ice hockey game :wink: love it 8)
I love hockey!!! My favorite sport!! :wink: Right now I am a little bit sleepy, after having a very big Thanksgiving meal!
danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

im currently eating a very unappetising meal of reheated pasta and bacon before I drive 3 hours in the pouring rain to get home to Devon tonight to see my family before the weekend :)
Danie :D
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

TEB wrote:Right now, I am still floating on cloud nine from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert on Sunday night. Three hours of solid rock and roll. :D 8) 8) Plus alot of brand new music and special effects. It was a sold out show with almost 10,000 people in the arena. :shock:
TSO is America's Greatest Rock&Roll Band.

Right now I am wondering who the beautiful young lady is, that sang Hark the Herald Angels Sing in TSOs 1999 Christmas special "Ghosts of Christmas". It was on PBS tonight. I figured if anybody would know, Tom would :D Very good show, they are going to be in Chicago Dec. 26th at the allstate arena. I am looking into maybe going. You are right Tom, they are amazing. Anyway i digress, the young lady who sang Hark the Herald had a amazing voice, just wondering who it was.
"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
Plato
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

That would be a singer by the name of Jewel. She is not a member of TSO but was just a gueststar for the special.
That film is just a small taste of what TSO has become. Wait until you see them. You will see.
I stand by my statement.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra is America's Greatest Rock & Roll Band!
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

RIGHT NOW...
I am waiting for some news from Libera... X-mas is coming :roll:
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
tcliffy
Gold Member

Post by tcliffy »

TEB wrote:That would be a singer by the name of Jewel. She is not a member of TSO but was just a gueststar for the special.
That film is just a small taste of what TSO has become. Wait until you see them. You will see.
I stand by my statement.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra is America's Greatest Rock & Roll Band!
They're in concert this weekend about 1/2 an hour from me but I can't afford the ticket. I spent too much on presents for family.
http://www.troyesivan.com/forum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Right now, I'm taking a well deserved break for the weekends! Working has been very exhausting! I'm currently doing my internship as a requirement for school, and I'm barely surviving the first week. Way to go, there's another 11 more weeks... SIGH. I miss school! :?
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

i just heard the tune from lacrymosa on a HP computer commercial!
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

TEB wrote:Right now I am very depressed, far beyond normal( I have clinical depression). One of my best friends told me yesterday he is moving his family from the Harrisburg, PA area to Richmond, VA. I have no family and he and his family have become my family. Very soon I will again have no family. Isn't life just so wonderful? Not so much.

Well, it is now down to four days until my friends move 300+ miles away. I have tried to explain to them just how this move is hurting but they are so looking forward to it that I just think they don't understand the pain it is causing. I know they both want to live closer to their parents and I sincerly don't fault them for that. It is just that they seem to not understand the emptiness that will be left. I don't think anyone who has a family can understand the horrible feelings of being a middleaged male with no family.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

TEB wrote:
TEB wrote:Right now I am very depressed, far beyond normal( I have clinical depression). One of my best friends told me yesterday he is moving his family from the Harrisburg, PA area to Richmond, VA. I have no family and he and his family have become my family. Very soon I will again have no family. Isn't life just so wonderful? Not so much.

Well, it is now down to four days until my friends move 300+ miles away. I have tried to explain to them just how this move is hurting but they are so looking forward to it that I just think they don't understand the pain it is causing. I know they both want to live closer to their parents and I sincerly don't fault them for that. It is just that they seem to not understand the emptiness that will be left. I don't think anyone who has a family can understand the horrible feelings of being a middleaged male with no family.
I'm sorry that your going through a tough time. I hope that whatever happens you won't feel so alone and that in some way, you'll be able to fill in that emptiness that you feel. I'll make sure to say an extra prayer for you. :(
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

TEB wrote:

Well, they are now gone. :( :cry:
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

libera36

Post by libera36 »

TEB wrote:
TEB wrote:

Well, they are now gone. :( :cry:
Cheer up! There is a new Libera video coming out tomorrow! And its not long until the new album comes out! :cry: :( :? :| :) :P :D :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

libera36 wrote:Cheer up! There is a new Libera video coming out tomorrow! And its not long until the new album comes out! :cry: :( :? :| :) :P :D :lol:
Unfortunately, Tom can't watch the video because he can't get broadband where he lives.

Tom my friend, I'm thinking of you. Take care.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Yorkie wrote:
Tom my friend, I'm thinking of you. Take care.
Thanks Andrew.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American

kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

right now im fighting my lazyness to get the number for winchester university so i can change my interview day, but it requires me tidying my house to find my prospectus :(
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.