Finally found a fan forum for Libera!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

Keekii

Finally found a fan forum for Libera!

Post by Keekii »

Hello fellow Libera fans,

I found this forum through this lovely Libera blog: http://madinelover.blogspot.com

I thought there was no active and international Libera fan forum, as Libera360 is closed down, but I'm so happy I found this one!

I have known Libera since 1th of December 2010, and I already own four Libera CD's (I got three of them for Christmas ^_^).

I'm looking forward to get to know everyone and receive Libera news through the 'news thread' :)
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

Hello Keekii, nice to meet you!!!
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
paul
Site Admin

Post by paul »

Hi and welcome!
Joe Snelling Quote: "It's odd cuz my voice is low but I do quite a lot of the top notes"

"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul"

- Plato
paopao

Post by paopao »

Hello, glad you've finally found Libera & this forum. welcome.
actually there used to be another great Libera forum around(huge collection of videos there), Liberafans.com.. but it's eventually closed down too.
what albums are your 4 CDs? and your favorite one? just curious :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hello Keekii, glad you found us. hope you feel at home here and become a regular poster on the boards - the more the merrier.

Take care,

Andy.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Welcome.
This finding is just a bonus part of your CDs :lol:
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Yep, this is a great place to share your love for Libera, as I have found. I was on Liberafans.com before and missed it when it went away. It took me a while to find something new even though I knew about this forum, but now I am a happy regular visitor here. So welcome and feel free to post :)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Keekii

Post by Keekii »

Hi again, and thankyou very much for the warm welcome! ^_^ I'm happy.
paopao wrote:Hello, glad you've finally found Libera & this forum. welcome.
actually there used to be another great Libera forum around(huge collection of videos there), Liberafans.com.. but it's eventually closed down too.
what albums are your 4 CDs? and your favorite one? just curious :)
I haven't heard of Liberafans.com before, but it's sad that it has closed down. Can anyone tell why so many Libera fansites close down?

My cd collection contains:
Eternal the best of Libera
Libera - Peace Deluxe Edition
Libera - Angel Voices (Japan edition)
Angel Voices 3

I want more cd's xD
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Hey Keekii! Welcome!! So glad you found us here :D
It actually took me 3 yearrs to find this forum! But now I've made some great friends and found out some awesome information! It's so cool that you have 4 CD's already :) I just got my 10th one 2 days ago, but I didn't have any for 2 years after finding Libera. Hope you enjoy the forum :D
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Rebecca (: wrote:Hey Keekii! Welcome!! So glad you found us here :D
It actually took me 3 yearrs to find this forum! But now I've made some great friends and found out some awesome information! It's so cool that you have 4 CD's already :) I just got my 10th one 2 days ago, but I didn't have any for 2 years after finding Libera. Hope you enjoy the forum :D
welcome i am jenna i was a fan of libera360 too all so and i am sad that it was down and i wish it was up a gain it took me 7 times to get in this forum too as will and i have 3 or 4 of there cds as and all so there angel vocies dvd and it great and i saw there consrt in 2009 had the fun of meeting the boys it was great so welcome and i hope u like it here my name is jenna
BrightEyes
Silver Member

Post by BrightEyes »

Hi Keekii,

A new member to our forums is always welcome. I only joined a little over a month ago, but the folks on this forum are all very nice and they really know their Libera :)

I hope you enjoy your time here. You are among friends :)

Oh and if you want some suggestions, get the other two Angel Voices CD's or the compilation "Best of St. Philips Boy's Choir" that LiberAeterna is working on... the songs are awesome!
"How can the light that burned so brightly, Suddenly burn so pale?"
Keekii

Post by Keekii »

Rebecca (: wrote:Hey Keekii! Welcome!! So glad you found us here :D
Thankyou! I know that Libera needs our support to keep on being Libera, that's why I wanted to buy their cd's instead of downloading them for free. Of course some older Libera cd's are quite hard to find, which means I might have to download them instead. but I'll try to buy their cd's mostly ;) It's really nice that you have 10 cd's! Maybe I'll get to that number too someday ;D
Keekii

Post by Keekii »

BrightEyes wrote:Hi Keekii,

A new member to our forums is always welcome. I only joined a little over a month ago, but the folks on this forum are all very nice and they really know their Libera :)

I hope you enjoy your time here. You are among friends :)

Oh and if you want some suggestions, get the other two Angel Voices CD's or the compilation "Best of St. Philips Boy's Choir" that LiberAeterna is working on... the songs are awesome!
Hi :) It's quite impressive that in a month you have already posted that many posts! I will try to be active in this forum, but I'm sure I can't beat you, haha. I really like my Angel Voices 3 album so I might buy 1 and 2 as well ;) But I'm sure that I have to get New Dawn and Libera (the double cd) first ^^ I haven't heard of that compilation cd before, is it 'fan-made'?
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Hi, Keekii! It's Lexi! Glad you joined! You'll really like it here. Happy birthday a few days late. I couldn't figure out how to write it to you on your blog. Do you belong to the French forum also - Libera-Passion?? And I love your avatar of Ben! :D
paopao

Post by paopao »

Keekii wrote: I haven't heard of Liberafans.com before, but it's sad that it has closed down. Can anyone tell why so many Libera fansites close down?

My cd collection contains:
Eternal the best of Libera
Libera - Peace Deluxe Edition
Libera - Angel Voices (Japan edition)
Angel Voices 3

I want more cd's xD
yeah, loved the site. :cry:
it's probably either the owners had another commitment with their dayjob/school or they had a problem with the hosting (growing number of video hosted, but they couldn't afford more server space). i couldn't think of any other reason.

hmm..nice starting point, 2 compilations. but there are many great songs missing in Eternal, which is why you should really get the rest of Libera albums asap :wink: