What is/are your most-listened to Libera song(s)?

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Hmmh, just plugged the old Nano in to my PC to load up the israel Kamakawiwo'ole cd so I took a peak at my most played Libera tracks for this thread.

The list reads:

1 Semele (54)
2 Voca Me (Angel Voices) (47)
3 Luminosa (46)
4 Lullaby(e) (40)
=5 Attendite (37)
=5 Stabat (37)
=7 Far Away (34)
=7 Twilight (34)
9 Voca Me (Free) (31)
10 Be Still My Soul (30
=11 I Am The (Ed) Day (30)
=11 Sing Forever (30)
=11 Stay With Me (30)
=11 Agnus Dei (30)

I think some of these are because of my fondness for the Luminosa album to be honest but no surprise that Voca Me is miles ahead of the rest.
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Post by Rebecca (: »

Yorkie wrote:Hmmh, just plugged the old Nano in to my PC to load up the israel Kamakawiwo'ole cd so I took a peak at my most played Libera tracks for this thread.

I'll have to find my old iPod and see what my top played songs were before I got my iTouch. I'm sure a much different list than now...

Haha! And what's funny is Ed once said that was his favorite song :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Rebecca (: wrote:Haha! And what's funny is Ed once said that was his favorite song :lol:
I know, I'm a bit of an Ed Day fan :wink:

Mercy & Love
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Yorkie wrote:Hmmh, just plugged the old Nano in to my PC to load up the israel Kamakawiwo'ole cd so I took a peak at my most played Libera tracks for this thread.

The list reads:

1 Semele (54)
2 Voca Me (Angel Voices) (47)
3 Luminosa (46)
4 Lullaby(e) (40)
=5 Attendite (37)
=5 Stabat (37)
=7 Far Away (34)
=7 Twilight (34)
9 Voca Me (Free) (31)
10 Be Still My Soul (30
=11 Sing Forever (30)
=11 Stay With Me (30)
=11 Agnus Dei (30)

I think some of these are because of my fondness for the Luminosa album to be honest but no surprise that Voca Me is miles ahead of the rest.
Yay Semele 8)
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

maartendas wrote: Yay Semele 8)
:lol: Did you doubt my word? I must admit I was surprised it was so high.

Mercy & Love
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Ah, you are lucky to use the right technology to make statistics...
My Nokia (both the old and the new one :? ) doesn't provide any of these countings. Should I switch to Apple products or use a pencil and a calendar? :lol: :lol: :lol:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I think with all the versions they have done and also their appearances singing it on various programmes and events over the years. Sanctus will probably be one our most 'listened' too Libera songs.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

My top played song in my iPod are mostly Libera songs. My list would be :
Sempiterna the Remix
Stay with Me
Time
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Nikki178 wrote:My top played song in my iPod are mostly Libera songs. My list would be :
Sempiterna the Remix
Stay with Me
Time
Stay with me is awesome :P
BrightEyes
Silver Member

Post by BrightEyes »

Colin wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:My top played song in my iPod are mostly Libera songs. My list would be :
Sempiterna the Remix
Stay with Me
Time
Hey Colin and Nikki :)

Agreed! Stay with Me is the bomb-diggety! As is Time.

My iPod playlist count is all wonky :( I had to re-import my library after iTunes was updated, and now it lists some tracks that I know I don't listen to that much as having been played 1,600 times :shock: while others I like a lot as just 7 or 8 plays.
"How can the light that burned so brightly, Suddenly burn so pale?"
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

BrightEyes wrote:
Colin wrote:
Sempiterna the Remix
Stay with Me
Time

My iPod playlist count is all wonky :( I had to re-import my library after iTunes was updated, and now it lists some tracks that I know I don't listen to that much as having been played 1,600 times :shock: while others I like a lot as just 7 or 8 plays.
I love Stay With me, as well!
My most played song has a count of 2,342 times! :shock: And that's Sanctus.. It's the song I always play for people when they ask to hear 'the singers that are on the front/back of my iPod', since my iPod has a Libera skin!
Colin
Silver Member

Post by Colin »

Rebecca (: wrote:
BrightEyes wrote:
Colin wrote:

My most played song has a count of 2,342 times! :shock: And that's Sanctus.. It's the song I always play for people when they ask to hear 'the singers that are on the front/back of my iPod', since my iPod has a Libera skin!
Stay with me has a catchy tune, without being ehm.. too catchy :D
Also the lyrics are very inspiring. I had someone write the lyrics down in calligraphy and I put it on the wall in my studyroom. If I knew how to post a picture I'd let it show.
Rebecca (:
Platinum Member

Colin wrote:
Rebecca (: wrote:
BrightEyes wrote:

Stay with me has a catchy tune, without being ehm.. too catchy :D
Also the lyrics are very inspiring. I had someone write the lyrics down in calligraphy and I put it on the wall in my studyroom.
That sounds very nice! I have the lyrics to a few songs up in various places around my room, plus frames pictures od the Libera boys! :D
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Colin wrote:
Sempiterna the Remix
Stay with Me
Time
It is, isn't it? "Stay with Me" was performed during their concert and I remember my jaw just dropping. I was in such awe of whoever it was doing the high notes! :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Colin wrote: If I knew how to post a picture I'd let it show.
Take the picture and then save it to your computer. Next you need to open an account at one of the photo sharing websites (which is free). I use photobucket : http://photobucket.com.

Once you have the accout opened click on the 'upload' button and then find the picture on your PC to upload. You can then save the picure to your account and you get some edit options.

When you are ready to go click on the photo in Photobucket and copy the Direct Link address. Paste that in to your post here, highlight the link and then click on the 'IMG' button above the text window.

Job done.

Mercy & Love