Dream

Talk about Libera here in.

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Maarten, that's a sweet dream and not far away from reality I think :)

A house in a dream is a symbol of your human personality. It is important how the house in the dream looked like. In your dream it looked very good I think :) A house with many floors in a dream is a symbol of a very large gain.
MiLu

Post by MiLu »

maartendas wrote:It was a little boring because nothing much special happened, but it was nice because it was a very long dream :)
... and than rang the alarm clock and Maarten must go working... :shock:
Sorry, Maarten, this are us al greatest dream: a Meet & Great with the boys :D , but it´s beatiful when I can read about your dream.

Thanks
and greatings
MiLu
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Sue wrote:Maarten, that's a sweet dream and not far away from reality I think :)

A house in a dream is a symbol of your human personality. It is important how the house in the dream looked like. In your dream it looked very good I think :) A house with many floors in a dream is a symbol of a very large gain.
:D I am moving into a new apartment in less than two weeks, my first ever place that is all for myself. I'm really excited about that. So maybe that is the personal gain you mention. I am also hoping to find a job more suited to my journalistic background so maybe the personal gain will be in that area... Anyway, your comment made me very happy, thank you :)
MiLu wrote: ... and than rang the alarm clock and Maarten must go working... :shock:
But the memory stays :D
You raise me high beyond the sky
Through stormy night lifting me above
symphonica7
Gold Member

Post by symphonica7 »

You will love living on your own!!!! Just be sure you're not moving too far away from your friends and family, or it can get very lonely at times.....LOL....
"The most powerful sound in music is silence..."
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

symphonica7 wrote:You will love living on your own!!!! Just be sure you're not moving too far away from your friends and family, or it can get very lonely at times.....LOL....
Don't worry - it's only a couple of kilometres further away :) (20 mins by bike)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Re: Dream

Post by maartendas »

Some nights ago I had another Libera dream... I haven't been able to write about it yet so most of it is gone now... But it involved the royal wedding as well :) I was with a friend at a Libera rehearsal and we would be sort of joining in with the choir to practice singing for the wedding. I had already been to the church where it would all take place and gotten a tour and everything looked really busy for preparation. When my friend and I sat amid the Libera boys I had a chat with (I think) Luke (--edit: Henry) asking if they would get to meet the royal couple and he said they would, he looked pretty happy and excited about that but also laid-back. Then someone drove us in a giant golf cart to the front of the church and I suddenly realised I was totally not dressed for the occasion but I thought: oh well, how cool is it that they are driving us to the front to sing for all these people and all my friends and family will get to see me on TV. Unfortunately that's about where my dream stopped... I almost got to sing with Libera in my shabby clothes but oh well :D That's for another dream maybe... It's gotten pretty interesting that I keep having these dreams and thanks to me boring you with them I can still look them up again ;)
Last edited by maartendas on Mon May 23, 2011 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

You do remember a lot of your dreams 8)
I wish I could ... I very rarely remember something longer that can be described using more than just a couple of words.
BTW, the last time I saw kind of 'Libera dream' exactly that night when their latest YT clip (Song of Life) came out (that is- before I knew that fact in any way). Not a large scale coincidence but still amusing 8)
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Ofcourse now I'm curious what your recent 'Libera dream' was about :) If you remember... :wink:
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

maartendas wrote:Ofcourse now I'm curious what your recent 'Libera dream' was about :) If you remember... :wink:
Oh, I'm also very curious :lol: because I barely remember anything.
I was talking to some of them or listening as a bunch of them talks (not sure, it's all blurry), they/ or at least some of them felt very pleased with something :D (and I don't know exactly what it was). I do remember one of them who was talking and can't remember others. (sorry..)
This might be a bit strange, but the thing is- the dream was very positive and I started that day in a very good mood and found the full release of Song of Life (YT clip) much later that day :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Awesome story :) thank you :)
It is sometimes said that everyone in your dream is you - sometimes looking at it that way helps to understand a dream better. Maybe you were dealing with different parts of yourself, negotiating, finding out, and feeling pleased about something.
Maybe the talking and listening was a reflection of this forum ;)
Maybe you just had a predicting dream about the video :)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

maartendas wrote:.
Maybe the talking and listening was a reflection of this forum ;)
Maybe you just had a predicting dream about the video :)
Hmmm..
EDIT. I sent you another story by PM
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

Inna from DearMadine posted a blog recently about a dream she had with Josh in it. You can read her story here: http://dearmadine.blogspot.com/2011/09/dream.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Dreams are just amazing. Very special.
It's interesting to hear a song cover that you haven't heard before.
And very touching as well.
natsumi

Post by natsumi »

maartendas wrote:This morning I woke up from a very moving dream. I was in a convent/monastery with a group of the Libera boys, we had spent some time together in one room in a group activity (can't remember what though) and we were walking through the square hallway on floor level, the kind that these old monasteries have. The boys were all dressed in their white robes (or white clothes anyway). And they just started singing Time a capella and I joined in - not sure if I sounded allright but in my dream it didn't sound all too bad... And there was this connection of singing together, a natural and okay feeling. And suddenly I felt the urge to cry because the words and the song affected me so much. I remember actualy holding some of the tears back because it felt I would be crying uncontrollably if I let myself go. So, half in that peaceful singing state of mind and half in a crying feeling I woke up, thinking I had experienced something quite unique with, and thanks to, Libera and their wonderful music...

I also think I know what the dream meant and that Libera was like a symbol to make something clear to me. But still I felt like sharing this here.

OMG ok so i have never read this post before till rite now and recnetly like 2 nites ago i had a similiar dream! I was at a monastery with couple of Libera boys and they were walking in front of me in a straight line. and then the tenors started humming something and they went into a cab and it was weird...but interesting lol :mrgreen: just thot i would share that with you all :D
maartendas
Diamond Member

Post by maartendas »

I dreamed about Libera again last night and because I watched the Himig Ng Pasko video before going to bed, and the QVC appearance right after breakfast, I pretty much had an ongoing Libera experience since last night :lol:

I don't remember much of my dream but it involved one or two live shows including a M&G. The sad thing was, I never got to the M&G and I also don't remember much of the live show itself. But I remember a scene where I was hanging out in the concert hall after the show and my friend had already gone to the lobby or whatever and came back and I asked him if the boys were there and he said yes so I tried to get my things together as quickly as I could because I did not want to miss this opportunity but in the end I never managed to get there in time.
I also remember a scene of a bar of some kind in the building where the concert was (it was a kind of mix between a school and a youth hostel, at least that's the closest I can come to describing it ;)) and Ralph was standing behind the bar getting some things ready and I managed to express my thanks and praise for his solo on The Fountain and other recent solos and tell him how much I love his voice. I felt I couldn't say completely what I meant, but I was glad for this small moment.
The final thing I remember was getting to a huge mall/hotel kind of building where I would stay with friends to attend a nearby Libera concert or M&G but we took forever in finding our way and our rooms and once again I failed to attend what I meant :(

I now remember, I had a similar dream recently but I forgot to post it - in that dream, Libera were giving a concert in a church in Amsterdam and I was seated real close to the stage and ofcourse I was there really early and slowly the normal churchgoers were leaving and the seats were filling for the concert - I even witnessed a short rehearsal - and when it was finally time to start, the screens on stage started showing all kinds of atmospheric images and the seats actually started MOVING - like in a theme park or something. Everything was moving fast and got real blurry and I tried blinking to get a clear view again but when I did - I blinked myself awake :(
It was a fun dream but I was sad that I never got to dream the actual part of Libera singing live...

I think someone needs his Libera live fix pretty badly.. ;)