UK concert serie announced! - Autumn 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

dani wrote:I have just booked a hotel for Bristol. I can cancel up to the day before if i change my mind but with Stefan maybe not doing London i have decided to hedge my bets.
Good idea. And even hedged now :lol:
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

The 5th concert (including Epsom) is now known !

* the last expected concert will be in Beverley Minster, North-East, at East of Leeds and York.
* date : Saturday 20 novembre, the day next of the St George's concert in London.
* All tickets are sold in three price categories : £10, £15 (as usual) but also £25 as Premium Steating + an additional fee (£3.18 for the premium seats).

Tickects are to be sold on Ticketweb :
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... rch=libera
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:The 5th concert (including Epsom) is now known !

* the last expected concert will be in Beverley Minster, North-East, at East of Leeds and York.
* date : Saturday 20 novembre, the day next of the St George's concert in London.
* All tickets are sold in three price categories : £10, £15 (as usual) but also £25 as Premium Steating + an additional fee (£3.18 for the premium seats).

Tickects are to be sold on Ticketweb :
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user?query=s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... rch=libera
Thanks and i just ordered my tickets.
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Nice work FDL thanks for the heads up.

Just at the eastbound end of the M62 as if you were going to Hull. Mmmm...very tempting...

So they will either have a late night journey up just after their London concert, or an early start the next day to get up to Beverley. More likely an early start I would have thought.

£25.00 premium seating. Think this is the first time they have introduced different priced seating for cathedral/church concerts in the UK. Saves you queing up for hours before to get the best seats I suppose.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Can somebody do me a big favour if they are doing the London concert in November? .

I just brought the Bristol ticket but forgot to also buy my london ticket. So would somebody who is ordering tickets please order me a Premium Steating for the London November concert and i will pay them via paypal ? it will save me on another postage fee.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Murkskis wrote:
Yorkie wrote: Well, at least the important people will be there even if Stefan can't be bothered to show up (only joking :lol: ).
Ha-ha ! So important that I can't even choose the best park to pass the night instead of an expensive hotel ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stay at the airport... :) that's what I did last april... Most airports are clean and shiny... Plus I think safer than the park... :)
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

I just book my hotel in Beverley :)
The Tudor Rose

Not so expensive (£65), well noted, free Wifi, near enough from the station and the Cathedral :)
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

phlibera wrote:
Murkskis wrote:
Yorkie wrote: Well, at least the important people will be there even if Stefan can't be bothered to show up (only joking :lol: ).
Ha-ha ! So important that I can't even choose the best park to pass the night instead of an expensive hotel ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stay at the airport... :) that's what I did last april... Most airports are clean and shiny... Plus I think safer than the park... :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If it goes that far I will !
Dani, My VISA account balance is lower than ticket price right now :shock: And this is hedged until Monday ! Otherwise I could book 2 tickets for the concert on 19thNov :wink:
fan_de_LoK wrote:I just book my hotel in Beverley :)
The Tudor Rose

Not so expensive (£65), well noted, free Wifi, near enough from the station and the Cathedral :)
Thanks ! :D But I fear I woun`t get there ...
Hmm, looks close to Yorkie`s hometown ? :wink:
FDL, you will have a good guide I bet :D
Last edited by Murkskis on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Some nice photos of Beverley and the Cathedral :)

(clic)
liberainchicago

Epsom Show

Post by liberainchicago »

Happy for all you Libera fans over there. Long trip for me but the Epsom show is a maybe. Have to find out where it is. Should be 2-3 new choristers by then with some of the older boys out. Doesn't matter, I am looking forward to the new ones and seeing some of the others get their first solos. Maybe Flynn and Kavana.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie does this mean you can do another concert with it being York?
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Bugger that is bad news actually - I booked a late evening train for that Saturday so I could spend the day in London, I'll have to book a new early morning ticket, get back home and drive along the M62 to Beverley (which is lovely but you have to get a train over to Hull and then back out on the Scarborough train iirc).

Dani, got your ticket yet?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:Bugger that is bad news actually - I booked a late evening train for that Saturday so I could spend the day in London, I'll have to book a new early morning ticket, get back home and drive along the M62 to Beverley (which is lovely but you have to get a train over to Hull and then back out on the Scarborough train iirc).

I have my bristol ticket but no London ticket. As i explained i forgot to book it. Coz i am that dumb :roll:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Bugger that is bad news actually - I booked a late evening train for that Saturday so I could spend the day in London, I'll have to book a new early morning ticket, get back home and drive along the M62 to Beverley (which is lovely but you have to get a train over to Hull and then back out on the Scarborough train iirc).

I have my bristol ticket but no London ticket. As i explained i forgot to book it. Coz i am that dumb :roll:
I'll order 2 - you can pay me back at the London concert :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:

I'll order 2 - you can pay me back at the London concert :D
Thanks so much. If you need the money sooner i can paypal you.

Oh and i guess as Berverly is so close to you it will be you putting everybody up after the concert :p