Concert@Epsom Playhouse 18/03/2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

What great news! You all have fun!! I just moved to London last week for a study program, and was very excited for the two seconds before I realized I'd be back home by the concert date. Still vicariously thrilled, though! Please feel free to bring back as many pictures and reviews as you can! ♥
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Yorkie wrote:Jimmy, since you started this thread you've gone a bit quite - are you joining us?
Thanks, but I probably won’t be able to make it. I don’t want to go ahead and reserve a seat not knowing fully 100% that I will be going, especially with 6 months still to go. Looks like a cosy, intimate venue though, so I expect it should sell out. May be well attended by friends and families of Libera too, not being too far from their home base. Glad those of you going managed to get seats at the front though.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Yorkie wrote:
xsakurax wrote:
Thanks for the info! But do you know if there are other forms of payment other than credit cards?
If you lack a credit card I would be more than happy to reserve a ticket for you - if you decide to come that is :D
Yorkie, thanks for the kind offer. You and Murkskis, :D But I won't be going after all, after doing all the math it just doesn't add up right haha. Will be waiting in Asia tour instead. You guys have fun. Hopefully I'll get to meet up with you guys some day to experience the "Libera experience". I promise, 3 ply ultra soft aloe vera toilet tissue will be on me. :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Thanks, but I probably won’t be able to make it. I don’t want to go ahead and reserve a seat not knowing fully 100% that I will be going, especially with 6 months still to go. Looks like a cosy, intimate venue though, so I expect it should sell out. May be well attended by friends and families of Libera too, not being too far from their home base. Glad those of you going managed to get seats at the front though.
Thats a shame, hopefully you can make one of the other dates. Still, it does add fuel to the rumour that Jimmy & Robert Prizeman have never been seen together in same room............
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

xsakurax wrote:Yorkie, thanks for the kind offer. You and Murkskis, :D But I won't be going after all, after doing all the math it just doesn't add up right haha. Will be waiting in Asia tour instead. You guys have fun. Hopefully I'll get to meet up with you guys some day to experience the "Libera experience". I promise, 3 ply ultra soft aloe vera toilet tissue will be on me. :D
That's a shame but hope you get to join us one day.

Mercy & Love
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Image
Great, this is the first time that fdL shows us (including to his home forum 'Libera Passion') the mysterious shower.

Well, I will decent, so I don't want to see any more.:D
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Today I received great news: "We booked a place in the front." for the concert at Epsom!
I am very happy and satisfied * hopping, jumping, turning * :D :D :D
This will be my first Libera - concert ever and I have a place in the front row!
All of you on the forums which will be there, too: I want to meet ya all there, logically is not it?! For the french ones, we have to speak English, French I cannot speak so well. Ha ha ha
My english isn't perfect, too. But I am sure nobody here can speak german :P
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Sue wrote:Today I received great news: "We booked a place in the front." for the concert at Epsom!
This will be my first Libera - concert ever and I have a place in the front row!
All of you on the forums which will be there, too: I want to meet ya all there, logically is not it?! For the french ones, we have to speak English, French I cannot speak so well. Ha ha ha
Great news Sue, see you there. What seats did youget? Of corse, you could try to get to London for the November show too.........

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

My tickets came today so i can finally post my seat numbers :)

BB10 , BB11 and BB12

My mum is hoping to bring her friend. So they have booked with me but they may still yet pull out.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Is this a nice ticket with some kind of photo, or just a sad sober text ticket ? :)
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Is this a nice ticket with some kind of photo, or just a sad sober text ticket ? :)
Just sad somber tickets im afraid.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Sue wrote:Today I received great news: "We booked a place in the front." for the concert at Epsom!

Great you are coming ! :D
You mean you booked on row AA ?
A bunch of the forum people on first 2 rows :lol:
Ah, wissen Sie 'Ich bin ein auslander und sprechen nicht gut Deutch' :lol: :lol: But I really speak very little German !
P.s. If anyone can speak Russian, you can try on me- I can speak this language quite well ! But I can`t write it decently at all- It has Kirilica alphabet :wink:
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

This looks like another great venue! Wish I could be there.

I'll be ready to anchor the 2011 American swing if it occurs though....
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:My tickets came today so i can finally post my seat numbers :)

BB10 , BB11 and BB12

My mum is hoping to bring her friend. So they have booked with me but they may still yet pull out.
Ticket AA14 arrived today. A friend reminded me today that I had agreed to go to the Cheltenham Festival on the !7th & 18th March. Can't do both Iguess so which should I choose?????

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:My tickets came today so i can finally post my seat numbers :)

BB10 , BB11 and BB12

Ticket AA14 arrived today. A friend reminded me today that I had agreed to go to the Cheltenham Festival on the !7th & 18th March. Can't do both Iguess so which should I choose?????
You clearly do this :D