Concert@Epsom Playhouse 18/03/2011

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

liberainchicago

Epsom Playhouse Show

Post by liberainchicago »

Help me fellow Libera fans. Where is the Epsom Playhouse? I live here in the states. Not familiar with it.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Guys, this might be a very dumb question, but how did you guys reserve the tickets? Do you call the box office to reserve the tickets? When you reserve, how do the transaction take place? Collect on the day itself and pay?

Hmm.. I'm still deciding if finances and time will allow me a short trip to the UK. Tickets are selling FAST!
xsakurax
Gold Member

Re: Epsom Playhouse Show

Post by xsakurax »

liberainchicago wrote:Help me fellow Libera fans. Where is the Epsom Playhouse? I live here in the states. Not familiar with it.
It's in UK, I mean England. Quite near London where our Libera boys live. It's actually in Surrey which is very very near London. I think.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

xsakurax wrote:Guys, this might be a very dumb question, but how did you guys reserve the tickets? Do you call the box office to reserve the tickets? When you reserve, how do the transaction take place? Collect on the day itself and pay?

Hmm.. I'm still deciding if finances and time will allow me a short trip to the UK. Tickets are selling FAST!
You can just call the box office. You are expected to tell your name, surname, address, credit card number (the payment will be reserved on the spot) and phone number. :D
Collect on the actual day of concert !

How to find the place- FDL posted a link to the map on the first page of this topic :wink:
Last edited by Murkskis on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Murkskis wrote:
xsakurax wrote:Guys, this might be a very dumb question, but how did you guys reserve the tickets? Do you call the box office to reserve the tickets? When you reserve, how do the transaction take place? Collect on the day itself and pay?

You can just call the box office. You are expected to tell your name, surname, address, credit card number (the payment will be reserved on the spot) and phone number. :D
Thanks for the info! But do you know if there are other forms of payment other than credit cards?
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

xsakurax wrote:
Murkskis wrote:

Thanks for the info! But do you know if there are other forms of payment other than credit cards?
I'm not sure if they can offer another way! :? You can write them an e-mail as well (playhouse@epsom-ewell.gov.uk)!

Edit: here is a link containing info about the booking !
http://www.epsomplayhouse.co.uk/pages/book.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Murkskis on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Oh, alright! I'll probably drop them an email. Thanks alot! :D
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

xsakurax wrote:Oh, alright! I'll probably drop them an email. Thanks alot! :D
No worries ! ( I like that saying, borrowed from 'Crocodile Dandy' a long time ago :lol: )
P.S. I sent you a PM !
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

xsakurax wrote:
If you lack a credit card I would be more than happy to reserve a ticket for you - if you decide to come that is :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Jimmy, since you started this thread you've gone a bit quite - are you joining us?

Also kthomp, Jude, danieb88 are you guys coming? Irishoreo, you said you wanted to visit London so now you have a date to aim for.
Would be really nice to meet you guys (not of course that seeing F_D_L, dani & Murkskis won't be good also but you know what I mean).

Oh, and as this is dani's home patch the drinks are on her! By the way dani, we need a hotel recommendation from you. F_D_L needs a good shower after his frightening experience in Arundel, Murksksis needs Wi-Fi and I need extra soft toilet tissue. Oh, it must be cheap, clean, handy for the sights and in easy travel of Norbury & Epsom.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem should it?

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:Jimmy, since you started this thread you've gone a bit quite - are you joining us?

Also kthomp, Jude, danieb88 are you guys coming? Irishoreo, you said you wanted to visit London so now you have a date to aim for.
Would be really nice to meet you guys (not of course that seeing F_D_L, dani & Murkskis won't be good also but you know what I mean).

Oh, and as this is dani's home patch the drinks are on her! By the way dani, we need a hotel recommendation from you. F_D_L needs a good shower after his frightening experience in Arundel, Murksksis needs Wi-Fi and I need extra soft toilet tissue. Oh, it must be cheap, clean, handy for the sights and in easy travel of Norbury & Epsom.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem should it?

LoL

This is not my home patch, West Dulwich is my home patch. Surrey is not even in London :lol:

ps but im sure i can buy a round of drinks!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani wrote:

LoL

This is not my home patch, West Dulwich is my home patch. Surrey is not even in London :lol:

West Dulwich = Sarf London = anywhere below Watford is all the same. I take it you can make it to Epsom and back without having to trouble your dad? Should be ok anyway as I think most of the rest of us will be heading back in to town after the concert (unless it's us you're afraid of).

Mercy & Love
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Yorkie wrote:... F_D_L needs a good shower after his frightening experience in Arundel ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true I had never seen the kind of shower system that I had in Arundel this year.

Even if this was a weird thing for me, the problem was not putting on the pipes on the taps.
But the hose was so short that I had to sit in the bathtub to have my shower. And yet I am not a very tall person ! :lol:

Well, I must say it is one of the cheapest hotels in Arundel, and has the advantage of its immediate proximity to the cathedral :)
So having a little discomfort was not a big problem ;)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
Yorkie wrote:... F_D_L needs a good shower after his frightening experience in Arundel ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's true I had never seen the kind of shower system that I had in Arundel this year.

Even if this was a weird thing for me, the problem was not putting on the pipes on the taps.
But the hose was so short that I had to sit in the bathtub to have my shower. And yet I am not a very tall person ! :lol:

Well, I must say it is one of the cheapest hotels in Arundel, and has the advantage of its immediate proximity to the cathedral :)
So having a little discomfort was not a big problem ;)
LOL! Yes, that is very, erm, interesting! I think the worst thing is the nasty mouldy grout between the tiles :lol: Definately trying the Swan if we get an Arundel thrown in next year - no way do I want to get stuck with F_D_L's room if I went back there :shock:

Must dash, Gorden Ramsey is at one of my local curry houses tonight on Channel 4.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:
dani wrote:

LoL

West Dulwich = Sarf London = anywhere below Watford is all the same. I take it you can make it to Epsom and back without having to trouble your dad? Should be ok anyway as I think most of the rest of us will be heading back in to town after the concert (unless it's us you're afraid of).
Nope my dad wont have to come. He can stay at home. And im not concerned about you and Patrick , you both seem like nice people. Of course looks can be deceiving :p