What are your favorite books?

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

kjackson83

Post by kjackson83 »

I just began Peter Ackroyd's monster, London: the Biography...see you all in a few years.
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

I have a rather large library of books filled with science-fiction, horror, fantasy and historical fiction. I've been collecting/reading steadily since I was 12 and I turn 50 shortly. My favorite authors are Arthur C. Clarke, Isaac Asimov and Stephen King. So, just about any book from those three are my favorites. To actually pick a favorite from each, ........well... Earthlight by Clarke, Foundation by Asimov and 'Salem's Lot by King.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Digs
Silver Member

Post by Digs »

I read a lot of science fiction and horror books. One of my favorite authors is Dean Koontz, I have read every book he has written. I also read a lot of technical books on photography. One of my favorite series of books is by Larry McMurtry, it is called "The Berrybender Narratives". It is a four book series about a rich aristocratic English family that comes over to the American west in the 1800s. The Berrybenders are quite out of place and a little loony :shock: which makes for some very entertaining reading.