US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Flora wrote:
Lexi wrote:My parents are going! I'll get my mom to do a write-up and maybe some pics. ??? :D
Oh my goodness, your parents like Libera? That is too cool!!
Yes--awesome! I'm so glad your parents enjoy Libera's music. Mine don't, but that's OK...I can hope that they'll like them one day, ha ha.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Lexi wrote:My parents are going! I'll get my mom to do a write-up and maybe some pics. ??? :D
Do you think your mom would do a write-up/review that I could post on my website? I'm looking to add concert reviews, but I don't have any yet! :)
DrewE
Silver Member

Post by DrewE »

Lexi wrote:They posted on their Facebook page about an hour ago that they are driving through Oklahoma. I've never been there, so can't comment on whether that is a good thing or a boring thing. Some on FB say it's boring. :lol:
Some parts of Oklahoma (like Nebraska and Kansas and Wyoming) are a bit on the dull side unless you like acres and acres of fields. Other parts are rather more interesting. It looks from Google Maps as though they'd have a fairly pretty and somewhat varied trip, so it shouldn't be too terrible.

Of course, there's most likely also the option of watching a movie or two or three on the bus to pass the time and keep the chaos down to a moderate level.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

libera36 wrote:
Do you think your mom would do a write-up/review that I could post on my website? I'm looking to add concert reviews, but I don't have any yet! :)
Sure! Cool! Should she post the review on here first then you can just copy it?
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

plumpuff6 wrote:
Flora wrote:
Oh my goodness, your parents like Libera? That is too cool!!
Yes--awesome! I'm so glad your parents enjoy Libera's music. Mine don't, but that's OK...I can hope that they'll like them one day, ha ha.
My mom loves Libera. My dad thinks they are good but is taking my mom to make her happy. :D
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

They posted on Facebook again that they are in Missouri. That was about 24 minutes ago.
Jenn
Silver Member

Post by Jenn »

Texas to Oklahoma is quite a boring drive. I've done it countless times. Depending on the route, Oklahoma to Missouri could be nice, or more boring. There are some mountains you could go through but I imagine it would take longer. Most likely they just took the most direct route. I'm sure they were not bored though.

When an employee of the church yesterday drove them to CiCi's for lunch (an all you can eat, cheap pizza buffet $3.99 per person. It's actually pretty good) they were singing in the van. So I imagine between the 22 of them, there is plenty of entertainment.

I don't know how they have the energy to adjust to the time change, then do all the rehearsing and performing..and travelling. They have my respect for that.

Really wish I could find a way to go to the STL concert but my boss doesn't like me quite THAT much :-P
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

tom413 wrote:I noticed Sam was wearing a wristband (bracelet sounds too girly :) ) with Philippines inscribed on it. I thought the Filippino fans might like to know that.
Looking through the pictures in 360, I think Liam is wearing his as well. :)

I also noticed that most of the older boys like to fold their sleeves up and Liam always wear his short sleeves blue polo. :) Tiarnan also has this grumpy face drawing on his left hand...
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Lexi wrote:They posted on their Facebook page about an hour ago that they are driving through Oklahoma. I've never been there, so can't comment on whether that is a good thing or a boring thing. Some on FB say it's boring. :lol:
It's a good thing. The speed limits are 75! Unless they are taking the long way through the state (Dallas to Oklahoma City and up I-44), there will be almost no scenery worth mentioning however until they reach the Ozarks.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

chix wrote: Tiarnan also has this grumpy face drawing on his left hand...
Hmmm never noticed that. I'll have to check that out on Thursday.
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

tom413 wrote:
chix wrote: Tiarnan also has this grumpy face drawing on his left hand...
Hmmm never noticed that. I'll have to check that out on Thursday.
Here's the PIC...
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Sorry Chix but you are wrong saying "grumpy face", it's not that at all ! :lol:

I have asked Tiarnan what were these symbols on his hand : it's musical symbols he write here to symbolise he is now singing low parts of the songs. One of the symbols ils the "clé de fa" (I don't know the name in english), and on his signature he write now "TB Bass", as he always personnalise his signature with the context he is.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Sorry Chix but you are wrong saying "grumpy face", it's not that at all ! :lol:

I have asked Tiarnan what were these symbols on his hand : it's musical symbols he write here to symbolise he is now singing low parts of the songs. One of the symbols ils the "clé de fa" (I don't know the name in english), and on his signature he write now "TB Bass", as he always personnalise his signature with the context he is.
This is interesting. Hope the new signature is on some pics. I'm gonna to have a look later.
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

it is a Bass Clef, indicating the lower pitched notes he is singing.

sounds like he is proud of his role, that makes me very happy!!
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Oooops! Hahahah I didn't realize it's a bass clef until you said to me and looked at it one more time. Probably because he drew it 3 times made me think theres, 2 eyes and a sad smile. hahaha :)