US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

Are you coming to all the US shows or just Atlanta?

I need to know how early I have to be in line to claim the good seats.... :D
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:
I have sent them an email asking how we can proceed... I hope they will answer it quickly, I would appreciate not to be told the concert is sold out while I'll be there :roll: :wink:
I don't think you'll have to worry about a sellout, especially at such an early date. I just went and put in my order and received this prewritten email in reply.

Thank you for purchasing ticket(s) to Libera on Tuesday, August 10. Please print this confirmation and bring it with you to the concert. We will have your name on a list at Will Call, at any door to the Sanctuary. The concert will start at 7:00pm and last two hours with a 20 minute intermission. Libera will be in the Williams Center after the concert, with their CD's for sale and to sign autographs. If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Gregg in the Peachtree Music Ministry at 404-842-5846 or by email at cgregg@peachtreepres.org. We look forward to seeing you there!

If worse comes to worse and they don't reply promptly, I suppose you could contact Ms. Gregg to work the details out.

Hope this helps.....I'm sure I'll be meeting you soon.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Thank you for the email information Tom :)
If I have no response tonight at my first message, I will write to Mrs Gregg ;)

Yes i'm planning to follow the all tour and see the 5 concerts :D

This will be my first US visit and I'm both anxious and impatient ! :lol:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Blimey fan_de_LoK are you made of money! ;) Must cost a bit to finance such a stay with all the flights/travel/accomodation and that. When I checked out return flights for St Louis, the cheapest were £1,200
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

tom413 wrote:If worse comes to worse and they don't reply promptly, I suppose you could contact Ms. Gregg to work the details out.

Hope this helps.....I'm sure I'll be meeting you soon.
the Peachtree Presbyterian Church has been very effective after my message of yesterday :D

I received an email from Mrs. Cindy Gregg, they changed the online ticket purchase page by incorporating a menu for foreign buyers.
We now are able to declare ourself with name, address, telephone and time slot, then Cindy calls the buyer by telephone to collect information on the credit card. :)

It's very nice of them to have responded so quickly and I am very relieved that my ticket for the concert in Atlanta will be secured ! :)
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

I'm glad to hear everything worked out well for you. Would ask about your travel plans, but it would be one less thing for us talk about while standing in line.... :lol:
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

For fun I changed a little Peace's cover ;)

jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

fan_de_LoK wrote:For fun I changed a little Peace's cover ;)

Awesome job on the picture. You should be a designer for their posters since you always do a great job on the pictures.
LiberAeterna

Post by LiberAeterna »

Hi all!

I am overjoyed to say that I will be attending the two shows in Nashville and Atlanta :D Thank God I was able to get a little time off from work :) Looks like I will be accompanied by my good friend from France whom I met in Ireland, fan_de_LoK, and a friend of his from Canada. I will call this trip "The French Connection"(haha)! Who else from this forum will be at these shows? Tom413 I think I saw that you will be attending. Hope to meet up with some other loyal Libera fans :) I am very excited to go see Nashville and Atlanta (never been to either city) and to see Libera for the second time :D
Sing, Sing, Ye Heavenly Choir
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

LiberAeterna wrote:Hi all!

I am overjoyed to say that I will be attending the two shows in Nashville and Atlanta :D Thank God I was able to get a little time off from work :) Looks like I will be accompanied by my good friend from France whom I met in Ireland, fan_de_LoK, and a friend of his from Canada. I will call this trip "The French Connection"(haha)! Who else from this forum will be at these shows? Tom413 I think I saw that you will be attending. Hope to meet up with some other loyal Libera fans :) I am very excited to go see Nashville and Atlanta (never been to either city) and to see Libera for the second time :D
nice picuter wow we godnees nice one thanks for the poster thats nice
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Thank you for the email information Tom :)
If I have no response tonight at my first message, I will write to Mrs Gregg ;)

Yes i'm planning to follow the all tour and see the 5 concerts :D

This will be my first US visit and I'm both anxious and impatient ! :lol:
Wow ! You are attending all the 5 concerts, Patrick ? :shock: 8)
That's something what only veeeery devoted fans can do ! :D :D
I just found it out today, because I spent 4 days without internet.
Ahh, If I could get across. 8) Can't rob a bank right now. :lol:
I see you will meet at least some fans of the forum.
And the poster/Peace`s cover is very nice :D
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I am unfortunately due to some unforseen expenses am NOT going to make ANY of the concerts and i'm quite saddened by that right now.....
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Libera have released their poster for USA tour ! Nice :D
http://www.libera.org.uk/aw/USA_tour_po" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... r_2010.jpg
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

LiberAeterna wrote:Hi all!

I'm still planning on attending all shows. Just need to firm up my accommodations. I've only secured a hotel for Atlanta so far.
tom413
Gold Member

Post by tom413 »

irishoreo wrote:I am unfortunately due to some unforseen expenses am NOT going to make ANY of the concerts and i'm quite saddened by that right now.....
That's really tough. I'm sorry for you.
Will try to fill you in as much as possible on how the tour progresses.