US Tour Dates - Summer 2010

Talks and reviews about Libera concerts or public appearances

Moderator: Moderators

Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

phlibera wrote:Thank you Lexi for sharing your thoughts and pictures on your blog. It stopped me a bit when you wrote Nashville was your first concert because I thought I previously read a review of St. Louis in your blog. It took me a few seconds before recalling it was your mom who did the first writeup.

The pictures in your blog are very good shots. Was it your mom who took it? She's a professional photographer, isn't she? Hehe... The camera seemed to have been perfectly configured for the lighting condition of the autograph signing sessions. Very nice shots. Thanks for sharing.
Aw, thank you. The pictures from St. Louis were taken by my mom, and the pictures from Nashville were taken by me.

We are waiting, as Patrick said, in the church's cafe across the street. There is an air conditioned tunnel that goes under the street to reach the main church. It is a VERY big church with 10,000 members. Cindy in the Music Department said they have 7 Christmas services to fit everyone in! We 6 have now been joined by a couple from Japan who came to Atlanta JUST for the concert! Here's hoping we all get good seats! :D
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Enjoyed the reviews and pictures, thanks Flora, Lexi and Co.
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

I'm in line! Who's here? I see people I think may be forum members but I'm not sure
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

I saw big Ben
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!
Thunderhawk261
Silver Member

Post by Thunderhawk261 »

Wish I was there. :(

Enjoy the concert! 8)
LibeLA

Post by LibeLA »

Thunderhawk261 wrote:Wish I was there. :(

Enjoy the concert! 8)
I knoooooooowww! Wish we were there too. :cry:

The least we can do now is to listen to Libera's CD since we can't see them live (sadly!) and wait patiently for our friends' updates. Nuhnihnuhnihnuh... 8) Thanks in advance. :wink:
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

Thanks for all the comments about my review--Libera36, I'd be flattered if you used it for your website! I shall try to find a way to make the video suitable for upload soon, although it may involve gratuitous looping of Orinoco Flow. My pictures are unremarkable, but here they are anyway:

http://s995.photobucket.com/home/maridees/index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope everyone in Atlanta is having an amazing time!
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

Just got back to the hotel from the Atlanta concert. It was great! We had seats front and center (squeals of delight)!

Have to tell Chix before anything else that we talked to Sam for you at the Meet and Greet. I said, "Have you ever heard of a girl from the Philippines named 'Chix'?" Sam said, "I think I've heard of her." And I told him that you said "hello" and that you are one of his biggest fans and that actually there are several girls who are in love with him on our fan forum. He had a very big smile and said, "Thank you." :D

The Meet & Greet was the best one yet! So much fun! Have to sit down now and write it all down.

Lauren
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Lexi wrote:Just got back to the hotel from the Atlanta concert. It was great! We had seats front and center (squeals of delight)!

Have to tell Chix before anything else that we talked to Sam for you at the Meet and Greet. I said, "Have you ever heard of a girl from the Philippines named 'Chix'?" Sam said, "I think I've heard of her." And I told him that you said "hello" and that you are one of his biggest fans and that actually there are several girls who are in love with him on our fan forum. He had a very big smile and said, "Thank you." :D

The Meet & Greet was the best one yet! So much fun! Have to sit down now and write it all down.

Lauren
I gave Sam a drawing (and went to great lengths to do so) and we got a photo of him with it! he was very happy. I shall have to post a review soon. I think he said it was going on his facebook XD
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

illuminaperpetua wrote:I gave Sam a drawing (and went to great lengths to do so) and we got a photo of him with it! he was very happy. I shall have to post a review soon. I think he said it was going on his facebook XD
Nice! :D
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Thank you thank you Lauren for making my day! I actually didn't expect him to remember me but if he did then it was more than what I've expected. Many thanks to you! :) Can't wait to read what you'll post next on your blog but you don't need to hurry, take your time. I know all of you are tired. :)

illuminaperpetua, would there be a chance for us to see your drawings? I've always admire your works. :)
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

chix wrote:illuminaperpetua, would there be a chance for us to see your drawings? I've always admire your works. :)
Well, I didn't have anything NEW with me, but I'd started something....I REALLY wish I'd finished it! it was sooo awkward fumbling through my portfolio and trying to find each one....poor Sam! (and the people behind me) And even though I got in line twice so I get that drawing to him, I really didn't say much... :roll:
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Flora wrote:Thanks for all the comments about my review--Libera36, I'd be flattered if you used it for your website! I shall try to find a way to make the video suitable for upload soon, although it may involve gratuitous looping of Orinoco Flow. My pictures are unremarkable, but here they are anyway:

http://s995.photobucket.com/home/maridees/index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope everyone in Atlanta is having an amazing time!
You took such nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Lexi
Silver Member

Post by Lexi »

I did a short write-up on the Atlanta concert. Just noted some funny things and stuff about the Meet and Greet. It was so much fun!

http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

Lexi wrote:I did a short write-up on the Atlanta concert. Just noted some funny things and stuff about the Meet and Greet. It was so much fun!

http://www.mini-angels.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
so did any one do a meet and greet video of the consrt or picuters?? thanks so much for shring that with us i am gald all is will