Pick a song for one of the boys.......

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

yayoi310

Pick a song for one of the boys.......

Post by yayoi310 »

Yorkie wrote:
Really thought about a Happy Feet song for Liam, but went for this instead:
The title of this song reminds me of a happening when I went to an aquarium with my sister and a friend of ours' 2 weeks ago.
When we were in front of penguins area, a little Japanese girl shouted 'penguin, penguin, penguiiiiiiiiiiiiin !!!', just like Liam did on the tour video 2009.... :D

OFF TOPIC:

We think Libera boys visited here during their Japan tour 2009.

http://www.princehotels.co.jp/shinagawa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... a/001.html
Last edited by yayoi310 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

phlibera wrote:What an inspired idea Yorkie! I didn't know you had it in you. :lol:
Oh, poor poor Yorkie

I don't think you will struggle to guess who this is for:

[youtube][/youtube]
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Nice idea Yorkie :D here's one...

[youtube][/youtube]

Can you guess who it is??
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Jude Andrew wrote:Nice idea Yorkie :D here's one...

[youtube][/youtube]

Can you guess who it is??
Mmmmm.... I think it was James Vereycken that wanted to design cars.... Is it his?
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

libera36 wrote:
Mmmmm.... I think it was James Vereycken that wanted to design cars.... Is it his?
Correct :lol: ... well done
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

i thought it was MICHAEL Verycken? In the AV DVD...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions - Queen
For the entire choir.
Remember how happy they were when the won When Will I Be Famous? They were the champions!!!
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

TEB wrote:We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions - Queen
For the entire choir.
Remember how happy they were when the won When Will I Be Famous? They were the champions!!!

I thought they were beaten in the finals by a drumming duo of some sort?
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

irishoreo wrote:
TEB wrote:We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions - Queen
For the entire choir.

I thought they were beaten in the finals by a drumming duo of some sort?
They were against the drum act in the first round. In the second round it was against some roller skaters and they won the grand prize against them.
It was the next week during their return performance that they lost, to of all things, a man in a slinky costumn.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

I wonder if they will ever consider doing a pop album? I'm listening to my iPod and a song from the "Vienna Boys Choir Goes Pop" album just played. :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Nikki178 wrote:I wonder if they will ever consider doing a pop album? I'm listening to my iPod and a song from the "Vienna Boys Choir Goes Pop" album just played. :)
Probably not, which is in some way ironic because they have a sound that can easily transition to pop and they have perfect English pronunciation.
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

phlibera wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:I wonder if they will ever consider doing a pop album? I'm listening to my iPod and a song from the "Vienna Boys Choir Goes Pop" album just played. :)
Probably not, which is in some way ironic because they have a sound that can easily transition to pop and they have perfect English pronunciation.
Some of the songs (at least to my untrained ears) didn't translate well into choir-type singing... Libera must have an excellent dialect coach for them to be able to pull off songs in different languages.
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Nikki178 wrote:
phlibera wrote:
Some of the songs (at least to my untrained ears) didn't translate well into choir-type singing... Libera must have an excellent dialect coach for them to be able to pull off songs in different languages.
I really hope they don't do a 'pop' album or cover even... I thought the "Vienna Boys Choir Goes Pop" was a terrible CD and failed miserably.
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Jude Andrew wrote:I really hope they don't do a 'pop' album or cover even... I thought the "Vienna Boys Choir Goes Pop" was a terrible CD and failed miserably.
I love their cover of "My Heart Will Go On" and "Only Time", though. The rest of the songs didn't really showcase the talent of VBC.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

phlibera wrote:
Jude Andrew wrote:I really hope they don't do a 'pop' album or cover even... I thought the "Vienna Boys Choir Goes Pop" was a terrible CD and failed miserably.
I love their cover of "My Heart Will Go On" and "Only Time", though. The rest of the songs didn't really showcase the talent of VBC.

Same. I'd love it if Libera covered "Only Time"!