high notes like Libera

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Sue
Silver Member

high notes like Libera

Post by Sue »

Anywhere in this forum here I foud a thread where someone asked if anybody can sing so high like Libera. It was an really old thread and so I think nobody read it anymore. So, now I open the new thread here.
Can someone sing this high notes like Libera? Maybe someone who have videos with his/her singing on the web?

I try it and make the start :P I've create this wonderful "earshock" for you cause I've treble voice.
Caution my voice is really high!
I am interested in what would you say, so, comments are welcome :D

[youtube][/youtube]
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

no one? really?
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I wouldn't even begin to try. I could put myself at risk of serious injury.
Last edited by JimmyRiddle on Mon May 31, 2010 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Oh, Sue !
I'm too shy to sing anything in my treble voice :wink:
Silence can be so meaningful and respectful to anyone. :wink:
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Murkskis wrote:Oh, Sue !
I'm too shy to sing anything in my treble voice :wink:
Silence can be so meaningful and respectful to anyone. :wink:
If you sing anything in your treble voice, that doesn't mean that you never can hold silence. :)
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

JimmyRiddle wrote:I wouldn't even begin to try. I could put myself at risk of serious injury.
how do you mean this with injury?
TEB
Gold Member

Post by TEB »

Sue wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:I wouldn't even begin to try. I could put myself at risk of serious injury.
For an adult male to force high notes like Liam's double C can damage the vocal cords. That is why RP will not let the boys sing much beyond backing vocals after their voices start to break. To keep them from injuring their vocal cords.
Tom B.
Proud to be an American
Clan Farquharson, Scotland

"I AM THE DAWN OF ALL TIME."
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

TEB wrote:
Sue wrote:
For an adult male to force high notes like Liam's double C can damage the vocal cords. That is why RP will not let the boys sing much beyond backing vocals after their voices start to break. To keep them from injuring their vocal cords.

Unless you're blessed to be a CounterTenor or a rare canstrati...doubt they do the canstrati thing anymore...
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
little-miss-sunshine

Post by little-miss-sunshine »

irishoreo wrote:
TEB wrote:
Sue wrote: how do you mean this with injury?

Unless you're blessed to be a CounterTenor or a rare canstrati...doubt they do the canstrati thing anymore...
http://teensoprano.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not really one, but still.
:)
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

little-miss-sunshine wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
TEB wrote:

http://teensoprano.blogspot.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not really one, but still.
:)

Welcome! and Thank you, i've never heard of him so I'm thank ful for the post!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I actually sent him an email giving him a link to Libera to see if he likes them or not...hope he does.
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

little-miss-sunshine

Post by little-miss-sunshine »

irishoreo wrote:I actually sent him an email giving him a link to Libera to see if he likes them or not...hope he does.
Perhaps then he'll do a post about them.