Thomas Cully sings on myspace

Current and former Members of Libera

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

danieb88 wrote:I have to say I love the songs he has chosen to sing :D his voice is still really nice and soothing!
Does anyone know how to rip the songs off myspace?
I would like to know this or if anybody has already done it can they send me them please. Just pm me :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

dani wrote:
danieb88 wrote:I have to say I love the songs he has chosen to sing :D his voice is still really nice and soothing!
I would like to know this or if anybody has already done it can they send me them please. Just pm me :)
I think it would be better if Tom himself provides a download link to a high bit rate MP3 files for download. I've heard some bands in Myspace do that. If you are in Myspace, send him a request.
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Anyone can install and use Audacity to record what the computer is playing ;)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

dani, that's not you and Kiefer Sutherland stalking Tom on his site is it?
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

Yorkie wrote:dani, that's not you and Kiefer Sutherland stalking Tom on his site is it?
Yes i really need to update my picture. And stalking u mong - i posted once :lol:
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

WOW. That was incredible. It's so great to see former Libera members carrying on with music. Tom's voice is awesome! It's really strong and well-developed and it's obvious how well trained it is. And his high notes had a new, special sweetness and gentleness about them--I can't explain it. But they were definitely beautiful. And the piano part was really great too.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Tom has posted a new song, this time an original composition. He calls it "Cashmere" and it is a love letter to someone. No, I'm not saying it's his love letter to someone, but rather that the song is a love letter to someone. :) I just love how his voice soars to Libera-like goodness during the chorus.
Refrain:
Seal the grasp of your hand on my chest [? not sure bout this line]
We don't say anything
Now if you feel let's just wait here a while
We don't waste a thing now

Love, love, my love, love
Don't know when he recorded "Cashmere", but his voice there still had what it takes to be still a member of Libera!
Last edited by phlibera on Sun May 30, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

I gotta say i cracked up laughing at Tom's comments on Ben's page, he sounds like a cross of a british AND american teenager..
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

phlibera wrote:
dani wrote:
I think it would be better if Tom himself provides a download link to a high bit rate MP3 files for download. I've heard some bands in Myspace do that. If you are in Myspace, send him a request.
Agreed. I have the software to do this but this is his own work, and I'll leave it up to him on how he wants to distribute it. Besides, keep going back and listening on his myspace player and it will add to his profile views ;)
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

irishoreo wrote:I gotta say i cracked up laughing at Tom's comments on Ben's page, he sounds like a cross of a british AND american teenager..
I never thought of Ben as short of Benjamin... he doesn't look like a Benjamin. :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Nikki178 wrote:
irishoreo wrote:I gotta say i cracked up laughing at Tom's comments on Ben's page, he sounds like a cross of a british AND american teenager..
I never thought of Ben as short of Benjamin... he doesn't look like a Benjamin. :)
:lol: No offense to Big Ben, but Tom is doing better 'business'. He's now got around 18.5k views in just a little over two days (?) :shock: Although a lot are probably return viewers (like me...).
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

carina_gino20 wrote:
Nikki178 wrote:
:lol: No offense to Big Ben, but Tom is doing better 'business'. He's now got around 18.5k views in just a little over two days (?) :shock: Although a lot are probably return viewers (like me...).
Tom's also doing better business in terms of playback. :) Pop vs. techno, pop wins hands down. But Ben Crawley has a very nice post-Libera voice, but techno isn't for me. Listening to Ben's playlist we get a glimpse of where Touch the Sky comes from.

I like where Tom is going with his music (so far). Hope he has plans in contributing to Libera's repertoire in the near future.
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

i very much like his new voice, hopefully someone will hear his songs and give him the oportunity to record them with better equipment :D
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
RiseInGlory

Post by RiseInGlory »

I note that he has deleted all comments from his wall. I think we should leave him alone.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

RiseInGlory wrote:I note that he has deleted all comments from his wall. I think we should leave him alone.
Sorry this makes no sense. He clearly wants his music out there hence setting up a page. And fans are playing respect to him.

Why would anybody leave him alone when he has admitted in his blog he is stunned how people have been so postive.