Sanctus II

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Sanctus II

Post by dani »

Just found this video of Sanctus II at St Johns Wood back in 2002

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was posted on another site , got to say its frustrating when people tag videos with stupid names so they never come up in a Libera search. i mean "sanctusII_broad" what a complete mong. Been a fan 3 years and not once has this video come up when i search Sanctus.
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

sometimes it just kills me that there are videos out there, that Libera has, or other people have, that would be amazing, but that we might never see. drives me nuts!!!!!
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

I totally agree. There are plenty of Libera fans out there, so it would be appreciated it people named the videos the right way. This way it wouldn't confuse the fans.
Last edited by jesuspeace34 on Wed May 12, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

[youtube][/youtube] this may be sanctus II as well just slightly different
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

I wouldn't mind Sanctus II making a comeback for future concerts. Really like that version. These were some of their very first concerts they did on their own. You wouldn't get a finale like that now, were they walk off quietly as the music fades in the background. It's all climatic ending-standing ovation-shouts for encore-encore performed-more ovations, and then blazing camera flashes as fans take their pictures.
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

JimmyRiddle wrote:I wouldn't mind Sanctus II making a comeback for future concerts.
It is my favorite Sanctus.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:I wouldn't mind Sanctus II making a comeback for future concerts.
ditto
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
libera36

Post by libera36 »

irishoreo wrote:
dani wrote:
ditto
ditto ditto. or double ditto. or, yeah, I agree! :wink:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Just need to add in a solo ending by a boy, that would make it unbeatable ;)
LiberAeterna

Post by LiberAeterna »

irishoreo wrote:[youtube][/youtube] this may be sanctus II as well just slightly different
Yes, this is Sanctus II and it is my favorite version as well!! It would be great for this version to make a comeback in their concerts. Anybody know when was this performance? Looks like maybe 2002 or 2003 as Big Ben was still singing high parts. I loved that Big Ben always had on a great smile when singing in most of the videos I have seen (Twilight being my favorite one) :D.
Sing, Sing, Ye Heavenly Choir
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

i believe 2003 because tom and mike look a lil older than what they did in their first video
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

Freak

Post by Freak »

"Music is my Refuge. :D :D
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

Speaking of Sanctus, has anyone else seen the video where Liam O'Kane and other Libera alumni sing the lower parts? I only remember Liam because of his long hair, haha. Would love to see this version again, if anyone knows where to find it!
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Flora wrote:Speaking of Sanctus, has anyone else seen the video where Liam O'Kane and other Libera alumni sing the lower parts? I only remember Liam because of his long hair, haha. Would love to see this version again, if anyone knows where to find it!
Hello, Flora. Is this the video you were talking about?

[youtube][/youtube]
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

jesuspeace34 wrote:Hello, Flora. Is this the video you were talking about?

[youtube][/youtube]
Thank you, jesuspeace34, that's not the one I was looking for, but it's one of my favorites! I'm always happy for the chance to see it again!

Maybe I'm not thinking of a Sanctus, but some other Libera song with a standout lower part? Liam and the others were sort of played up like guest-stars in this video, and Liam's hair was down to his shoulders. I wish I could remember where it was.