To Everybody from Germany and also because rest

Talk about anything else here

Moderator: Moderators

Mistersisko

To Everybody from Germany and also because rest

Post by Mistersisko »

Hello
This Thread is directed, primarily, at all users from Germany and neighbouring countries.

Who dignity me, Besides, companies support in Germany to collecting some to operate.

Or who should request Having ideas at which companies / enterprise one.

My aim and sense of this action is to be found some companies / enterprise to themselves The costs declare ready to carry and to move thus Libera to some concerts.

Und auf Deutsch

Hallo
Dieser Thread richtet sich in erster Linie an alle User aus Deutschland und Nachbarländer.

Wer Würde mich Dabei unterstützen in Deutschland Firmen Zu Sammeln die Einige zu Agieren.

Oder wer Hat Ideen bei welchen Firmen / Unternehmen man anfragen soll.

Mein Ziel und Sinn dieser Aktion ist Einige Firmen / Unternehmen zu finden die sich bereit erklären Die Kosten zu Tragen und so Libera zu Einigen Konzerten zu Bewegen.
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Hi Sisko,
I am from Germany. But I'm not sure if I have understand you completely.
You searching companies for what?
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

I'm not German and I don't quite understand myself, but I think he's seeking companies that are ready to shoulder the costs of bringing Libera to Germany for some concerts.
Mistersisko

Post by Mistersisko »

phlibera wrote:I'm not German and I don't quite understand myself, but I think he's seeking companies that are ready to shoulder the costs of bringing Libera to Germany for some concerts.

YES

it is this :wink:
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Mistersisko wrote:
phlibera wrote:I'm not German and I don't quite understand myself, but I think he's seeking companies that are ready to shoulder the costs of bringing Libera to Germany for some concerts.

YES

it is this :wink:
Aha, so why not start here:

EMI Music Germany GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 30 03 29
50773 Köln
Tel: 0221-4902-0

The Link: http://www.emimusic.de/kontakt/19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D