Liam Connery - Video

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

Steffi_89

Post by Steffi_89 »

Of course I write English or better I try it :-) That was an exception ;-)
worshipper28
Silver Member

Post by worshipper28 »

Mijn Deutsch is nicht so good , aber ich bin van der Niederlande
und verstehe darum alles was wird geschrieben, aber spreche und schreiben ist ganz scwerh Ich war darby in Leiden, hoffentlich kommen se in zukunft auch in Germany
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

i just realized that using the blasted google translator causes more headaches than ANYTHING....there has got to be a better translator!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

irishoreo wrote:....there has got to be a better translator!
About what are you thinking - or maybe you're a programmer :roll:
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

plumpuff6 wrote:
Sue wrote: Liams dad and Rob said that Liam wants to know the deeper meaning behind the lyrics of the Libera-Songs. They said, that they have to explain it to Liam. Can this be a cause for the fact that Liam hasn't more solos in Libera? Can it be that the other boys aren't try to get behind the deeper meanings of the songs in the way like Liam does (and so Rob or other adults don't have to explain much to them) that the adults find its to stressful to exercise solos with Liam? I mean in the time before his voice was changing.
I am not sure, but I don't think so. It seems like being a soloist has some to do with your voice range and timbre, as well as your overall choral singing experience, but timing is also important. By timing, I mean when a boy is ready to solo and how many solos are available and so on--if there aren't any solos available that suit his particular voice, I believe a boy probably won't sing one.

RP seems to have knack for picking the perfect soloist for each song. Liam did get to sing their "theme song" of "Libera" for several years, and I thought he did really well on the high notes on "Stay With Me". And "Sancte" is his signature song, in my opinion! I wish I could've heard more solos from him, but am glad he's still with the group, likely contributing to the low notes in the back row. That shows dedication.
I've searching on the web but I never had found a video or mp3 where Liam sang the solo in Sancte. Do you or another person have a link or a mp3 where he sang it?
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

Narnian wrote:Umm... 8) I think we have to find "Deutschsprachige" moderator LOL :)
P.S. It would be great for others to read and understand your posts... :roll:
We had write german cause we're all from german-speaking countries. Its a good experience for us if we can write our mother tongue with other members here. But we all read and write englisch here apart from that.
And its real, Libera never has made a concert in Swiss, Germany or Austria. Thats a bit hard for german, swiss or austrian fans :cry:
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

Sue wrote:
I've searching on the web but I never had found a video or mp3 where Liam sang the solo in Sancte. Do you or another person have a link or a mp3 where he sang it?
I found this fan video on Youtube. I think that Tom sings the beginning bit and then Liam sings the main solo:

[youtube][/youtube]
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

it was Liam who sang it in the album version, wasn't it?
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Sue wrote: And its real, Libera never has made a concert in Swiss, Germany or Austria. Thats a bit hard for german, swiss or austrian fans :cry:
Well, a concert for 10 Fans :roll:

Ok, I'll be quit :wink:
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

If it may help Deutschsprachigen people, a deutsch unterhalten forum have been created on Libera Passion :D

http://libera-passion.exprimetoi.net/wi ... -forum-f14 :)

Feel free to express yourself ;)
Sue
Silver Member

Post by Sue »

viabuona wrote:
Sue wrote: And its real, Libera never has made a concert in Swiss, Germany or Austria. Thats a bit hard for german, swiss or austrian fans :cry:
Well, a concert for 10 Fans :roll:

Ok, I'll be quit :wink:
:lol: I don't think that there are so a precious few, not in Germany. But if there are no concerts in a country, the people couldn't know the group enough, right :wink:
And I couldn't buy "Peace" here in Germany, the german shops aren't allowed to offer it. I only could order the mp3's from "Peace" in the web. But there are no cd's in the shops here.
viabuona
Gold Member

Post by viabuona »

Sue wrote:
:lol: I don't think that there are so a precious few, not in Germany. But if there are no concerts in a country, the people couldn't know the group enough, right :wink:
Yes, and here starts our (the Fans of Libera) work. We have to convince our friends about the amazing sound of Libera - and on the other side - the boys and RP that there is a big request for a concert on the continent. :D
katyafan
Silver Member

Post by katyafan »

forming a group on facebook could get their attention-- something like "Germany wants Libera", or something like that. then give them the link on their facebook page.
plumpuff6
Silver Member

Post by plumpuff6 »

katyafan wrote:it was Liam who sang it in the album version, wasn't it?
Yes, Liam sang the main solo on the album New Dawn . Tom originally (I think) sang the beginning part, but then when Libera was on tour (California and Japan? and the tour to Ireland etc.), I heard that Tom's part was sung by a group of boys instead. Liam continued to sing the high solo. I'm not sure if he still was able to pull it off during the 2009 October tour of the Philippines though.
et laudate Domino in laetitia
et cantate Domino gloria
saecula et saeculorum, Alleluia
illuminaperpetua
Silver Member

Post by illuminaperpetua »

Do you still need a translator? Cause I think (THINK) I've got it. My German isn't too good so... :lol:
"Hey Steffi, well then we will be able to actually write German.
Have you ever seen Libera live? Was there ever a Libera concert in Switzerland? Because, they have never been here in Germany"

...combination of my own terrible translation and babelfish. I tend to add in words that aren't there so I used the translator to see what it would say. It was all scrambled but I think I've got it put together right. I translated it "Well then we will be able to really write actual German" but somehow what the translator said makes more sense :lol:
EARTHBENDERS: The Earth beneath your feet is an extension of your face...use it!