Libera on MYX

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

chix
Silver Member

Libera on MYX

Post by chix »

[youtube][/youtube]

Now I realize why they usually interview 4-6 boys than all of them. hahahaha Cassius is so cute doing his Donald Duck voice.

Thanks to Cayleb for this video! :)
Lot

Post by Lot »

Thanks for the video
Sorry for my bad english :)
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

She's treating a bunch of pre-adolescent children to a video of Lady Gaga?
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

Not just Gaga, but Telephone! Nothing scandalous at all in that one; just a women's prison and an outfit made solely out of crime scene tape, haha. Bet that one was fun to explain to Mini-James. ♥

Thanks for sharing this video! I loved their responses to Taylor Swift. I don't listen to her music, but she's one of my favorite young celebrities nowadays because she's such a classy role model.

Oh, and Bianca (is that her name?) is very pretty. Does anyone know if she's famous outside of MYX?
libera36

Post by libera36 »

Flora wrote:loved their responses to Taylor Swift. I don't listen to her music, but she's one of my favorite young celebrities nowadays because she's such a classy role model.
:lol: Yeah, that was pretty funny! Does the annoucer woman say "her face?" when Liam replies, "Yeah, why not..."? I couldn't quite understand what she was saying.
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

libera36 wrote: :lol: Yeah, that was pretty funny! Does the annoucer woman say "her face?" when Liam replies, "Yeah, why not..."? I couldn't quite understand what she was saying.
Haha, that's what I heard, too! If so, props to Liam for playing it cool. If I were a fourteen-year-old boy, I would probably like Taylor Swift's face too, not gonna lie.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Flora wrote:Not just Gaga, but Telephone! Nothing scandalous at all in that one; just a women's prison and an outfit made solely out of crime scene tape, haha. Bet that one was fun to explain to Mini-James. ♥

Thanks for sharing this video! I loved their responses to Taylor Swift. I don't listen to her music, but she's one of my favorite young celebrities nowadays because she's such a classy role model.

Oh, and Bianca (is that her name?) is very pretty. Does anyone know if she's famous outside of MYX?
Haha. That's pretty awkward.

I also think she said, "Her face?" Props to Liam for keeping it cool.haha.

I don't know if Bianca Roque is famous outside Myx. I'm not in the Philippines enough so I don't know. I read somewhere that she's a former flight attendant.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Flora wrote:Oh, and Bianca (is that her name?) is very pretty. Does anyone know if she's famous outside of MYX?
She's not that popular outside MYX but she has several commercials :)

Oh, I just want to share, I asked Cassius to do his Donald Duck voice and he did! :P
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Thanks for vid, boys are so free :) Nice to see them not on the stage too ;)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

Haha, I remember my eyes widening when the VJ announced that the next video would be Telephone. :shock:
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Flora wrote:Not just Gaga, but Telephone! Nothing scandalous at all in that one; just a women's prison and an outfit made solely out of crime scene tape, haha. Bet that one was fun to explain to Mini-James. ♥

There was a rumor going around that Lady Gaga might not actually be a lady because in one of her videos there appears to be a bulge where their shouldn't be, but a close perusal of her "Telephone" video clearly proves the rumor false - that's the kind of video it is. Way beyond wardrobe mishap.
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

Thank you Chix and Carina for the information about Bianca! Clearly, I am desperate to know more about Asians in media positions, haha. Don’t seem to get as many of those in the USA as I’d like.
TullyBascombe wrote:There was a rumor going around that Lady Gaga might not actually be a lady because in one of her videos there appears to be a bulge where their shouldn't be, but a close perusal of her "Telephone" video clearly proves the rumor false - that's the kind of video it is. Way beyond wardrobe mishap.
I remember that! I’m glad for that rumor because Lady Gaga reacted maturely--didn’t have an adverse reaction or anything. It made her accessible to the LGBT community. She’s not the same kind of role model as Taylor Swift, but she’s doing a lot of good for the world, too. Go Gaga!
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Flora wrote:
libera36 wrote: :lol: Yeah, that was pretty funny! Does the annoucer woman say "her face?" when Liam replies, "Yeah, why not..."? I couldn't quite understand what she was saying.
Haha, that's what I heard, too! If so, props to Liam for playing it cool. If I were a fourteen-year-old boy, I would probably like Taylor Swift's face too, not gonna lie.
Flora, 14 year old boys are not interested in Taylor Swift's face - or is that just me :oops:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
TullyBascombe
Platinum Member

Post by TullyBascombe »

Flora wrote:Thank you Chix and Carina for the information about Bianca! Clearly, I am desperate to know more about Asians in media positions, haha. Don’t seem to get as many of those in the USA as I’d like.
TullyBascombe wrote:There was a rumor going around that Lady Gaga might not actually be a lady because in one of her videos there appears to be a bulge where their shouldn't be, but a close perusal of her "Telephone" video clearly proves the rumor false - that's the kind of video it is. Way beyond wardrobe mishap.
I remember that! I’m glad for that rumor because Lady Gaga reacted maturely--didn’t have an adverse reaction or anything. It made her accessible to the LGBT community. She’s not the same kind of role model as Taylor Swift, but she’s doing a lot of good for the world, too. Go Gaga!
How much has she done for boys under the age of 12? Her videos are still inappropriate for young children.
Flora
Silver Member

Post by Flora »

Yorkie wrote:Flora, 14 year old boys are not interested in Taylor Swift's face - or is that just me :oops:
They're interested in her, um, assets! Her musical assets, of course! ♥
TullyBascombe wrote:How much has she done for boys under the age of 12? Her videos are still inappropriate for young children.
Obviously. I was just trying to keep my comments positive.