Concert Of Hope at Yankee Stadium 2008

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

cherry5022

Concert Of Hope at Yankee Stadium 2008

Post by cherry5022 »

I know it has been 2 years since Libera held this concert at Yankee Stadium, but I was just wondering does anyone have video clip or audio of them singing "Far Away"? I was able to find "Sanctus" on the youtube, however "Far Away" is no where to be found. :cry:
I know they did not televise this, but if you happened to be at the concert recording, can you please share it with me? I really want to hear Tom AND Josh singing such a beautiful song. Thank you! :D
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Hi cherry, welcome to the forum. :D

I think that there's a very minimal chance that there is any recording for Far Away. It's been two yours and I would think whoever has a recording would've uploaded it by now. I really would love to see that, too.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

cherry5022

Post by cherry5022 »

I doubt that too haha.. well it was nice try (: and thanks for replying!
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I think that the boys sang Far Away before the television broadcast started, so if a recording were ever to surface, it would have to be a home video, taken by an audience member.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

libera36 wrote:I think that the boys sang Far Away before the television broadcast started, so if a recording were ever to surface, it would have to be a home video, taken by an audience member.
I was trying to look in EWTN and in a website that has Benedict XVI videos. But didn't find the concert there.

JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

libera36 wrote:I think that the boys sang Far Away before the television broadcast started, so if a recording were ever to surface, it would have to be a home video, taken by an audience member.
I bet somewhere, someone will have this on video. Either professionally, or amateur. Not sure the accoustics were up to scratch, but I'd love to have seen it.
cherry5022

Post by cherry5022 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:
I bet somewhere, someone will have this on video. Either professionally, or amateur. Not sure the accoustics were up to scratch, but I'd love to have seen it.
I would not care whether it is amateur or not haha. I would be more than happy to actually listen to Josh and Tom's treble voices again :)
And yea I agree with you. Come on.. There were like thousands and thousands of audiences.. and I doubt not a single person recorded their wonderful performance!
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

cherry5022 wrote:
JimmyRiddle wrote:
I would not care whether it is amateur or not haha. I would be more than happy to actually listen to Josh and Tom's treble voices again :)
And yea I agree with you. Come on.. There were like thousands and thousands of audiences.. and I doubt not a single person recorded their wonderful performance!
Well, most of them were Catholics who probably didn't know Libera at that time. I know of some who were amazed when they saw them there live and have since become fans. But I don't know of anyone who recorded it. A pity.