My Libera Website :)

Talk about other music related artists you like

Moderator: Moderators

libera36

My Libera Website :)

Post by libera36 »

I decided that for my thousandth post here on the forum (1000.... :shock: :!:) I was going to announce my current work-in-progress, a Libera resource site!

http://theliberadatabase.weebly.com/

Right now I'm calling it The Libera Database (for lack of a better name) but I'll probably change it eventually. Also, the only sections I currently have up and running are the "Choristers" section "Links", and the "Albums" section (in Archives) but I'll be adding more as soon as I can.

Sooo... what do you think? :lol: :D :P :) :? :shock: :o :( :cry: :x :evil: :twisted:

:wink:
JimmyRiddle
Diamond Member

Post by JimmyRiddle »

Very nice, quick to load, and with the pictures take off the Peace Album, it's very up to date. Are you going to include some of the past choristers?
LiberAeterna

Re: My Libera Website :)

Post by LiberAeterna »

libera36 wrote:I decided that for my thousandth post here on the forum (1000.... :shock: :!:) I was going to announce my current work-in-progress, a Libera resource site!

Right now I'm calling it The Libera Database (for lack of a better name) but I'll probably change it eventually. Also, the only sections I currently have up and running are the "Choristers" section "Links", and the "Albums" section (in Archives) but I'll be adding more as soon as I can.

Sooo... what do you think? :lol: :D :P :) :? :shock: :o :( :cry: :x :evil: :twisted: :wink:
Well, libera36, I LOVE IT :D ! Keep up the good work! I like the layout with nice pics of the choristers on their respective pages. Also , I am looking forward to seeing what you can dig up for the articles section as there is precious little about Libera in print or interview. Liberafans.org had resources similar to this with info on choristers present and past, who sang solos and so on and, with that site now gone, it is good to see you continue in that spirit!
Sing, Sing, Ye Heavenly Choir
libera36

Post by libera36 »

JimmyRiddle wrote:Very nice, quick to load, and with the pictures take off the Peace Album, it's very up to date. Are you going to include some of the past choristers?
Yep, I've got a "Past Choristers" section in the Archives area that I'm currently working on.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

LiberAeterna wrote:Also , I am looking forward to seeing what you can dig up for the articles section as there is precious little about Libera in print or interview.
I don't have much right now, just some scans of articles from the AV Group and a couple of articles from on here... If you come across any, please send them to so I can add them!
dearmadine
Silver Member

Post by dearmadine »

ohhhh very nice!!! Love the chorister section!
BEAUTIFUL STRANGERS*
http://dearmadine.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
libera36

Post by libera36 »

dearmadine wrote:ohhhh very nice!!! Love the chorister section!
Thanks! :D
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Show off :D

You don't get anything nice for hitting 1k you know :cry:
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

libera36 wrote:I decided that for my thousandth post here on the forum (1000.... :shock: :!:) I was going to announce my current work-in-progress, a Libera resource site!

Sooo... what do you think? :lol: :D :P :) :? :shock: :o :( :cry: :x :evil: :twisted:

:wink:
There is just one thing that I can say. AWESOME!! It is so great to have another Libera website out there. Keep up the wonderful work.
alicealc

Post by alicealc »

good job, libera36! ^^
libera36

Post by libera36 »

libera36 wrote:
LiberAeterna wrote:Also , I am looking forward to seeing what you can dig up for the articles section as there is precious little about Libera in print or interview.
I don't have much right now, just some scans of articles from the AV Group and a couple of articles from on here... If you come across any, please send them to so I can add them!
I got a lot of the Articles section done today, if you want to check it out. I also have a few more articles I'm trying to track down. As of right now I am looking for what I think was a very imformative ClassicFM article from the Luminosa/Free era, I think. If I remember correctly it was 2-3 pages long and included some rare pictures...
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

Hello Libera36. it's very nice. :) Is it okay if I put the link of your site to my blog? :)
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

libera36 wrote:
libera36 wrote:
I got a lot of the Articles section done today, if you want to check it out. I also have a few more articles I'm trying to track down. As of right now I am looking for what I think was a very imformative ClassicFM article from the Luminosa/Free era, I think. If I remember correctly it was 2-3 pages long and included some rare pictures...
I used to have some saved articles from their Philippine concert...but my laptop crashed and I lost them.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

libera36

Post by libera36 »

chix wrote:Hello Libera36. it's very nice. :) Is it okay if I put the link of your site to my blog? :)
Yes, of course! :D Can I put up a link to your blog on my site?
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

That would be so cool! hahahah Thanks! :)