hi!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Moderator: Moderators

chase1996

hi!

Post by chase1996 »

hello, i'm chase and i'm rather new around here. i've been lurking around, but haven't said much, really.

i love libera. i think they're absolutely brilliant! my mum is an enormous libera-fan, and she plays it all the time around the house. at first i found it bloody annoying, but after a while i started liking it...so i've sort of picked up my love for libera from my mum, i suppose.

alright, well, it's nice to meet you all! 8)
Corridor89

Post by Corridor89 »

Hey there Chase!

It's great to meet you. Welcome to the forum! I'm quite new myself, but it's great here. People here are quite friendly. I hope you'll enjoy yourself. :)

And, if, as I suspect, you are the very Chase who has uploaded Libera fan covers on Youtube, you might find that you already have some fans hanging around here...

viewtopic.php?t=579

haha. Quite the talented lad. ;)
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

Chase it's great to see you on the forum!!! Welcome!!!

And as Corridor has mentioned, if you are THE Chase of the video uploads you do have a load of fans here, me included :wink: Keep singing my friend and again Welcome!
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Chase, I'd just like to add that I love L4D as well... :-)
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

Hey there, Chase!

Welcome to the forum! w00t! You already have legions of fans here, as I hope you've noticed. Gosh, where'd you learn to sing like that? Y'know, it's still not too late to join Libera! :D

At any rate, an armful of welcome to you. Please pay no heed to any slightly unsettling comments that may have been made here as a natural byproduct of our incredible admiration. *cough*irishoreo*cough*castrati*cough*

Please don't be frightened. We're really nice here! Really!

I have to say that my favorite covers of yours are You Were There, Ave Virgo, and Deep Peace. Do you just sing all the parts yourself and then piece them together? Seriously, that is so incredibly cool!

Keep singing!
:D
xsakurax
Gold Member

Post by xsakurax »

Hi there Chase! Welcome to the forum! Glad your mum introduced you to Libera, and now you are a Libera fan yourself!
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

bar wrote:Hey there, Chase!

Welcome to the forum! w00t! You already have legions of fans here, as I hope you've noticed. Gosh, where'd you learn to sing like that? Y'know, it's still not too late to join Libera! :D

At any rate, an armful of welcome to you. Please pay no heed to any slightly unsettling comments that may have been made here as a natural byproduct of our incredible admiration. *cough*irishoreo*cough*castrati*cough*

Please don't be frightened. We're really nice here! Really!

I have to say that my favorite covers of yours are You Were There, Ave Virgo, and Deep Peace. Do you just sing all the parts yourself and then piece them together? Seriously, that is so incredibly cool!

Keep singing!
:D

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! darn it :p
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Welcome to the Libera family Chase. :D :D :D :D :D
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

jesuspeace34 wrote:Welcome to the Libera family Chase. :D :D :D :D :D
welocme chase to libera i am jenna and i am happy you comed its a honor to have a new friend to enjoy i like what you like libera as will i play there mucis all over too as will in my home in california and i am willing to be friends with you i hope all is will welcome welcome
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Another Limey 8)

Hey Chase, what's with Vegemite? What's wrong with good old British Marmite?

Oh, and welcome to the forum :D
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
aaden

Post by aaden »

hey chase i'm aaden and i think were close in age if 1996 is your birthyear. i like singing libera as well but i donno how to use mixcraft well.

anyways, welcome
chase1996

Post by chase1996 »

Yorkie wrote:Another Limey 8)

oh everyone is so friendly here! thank you for all the welcomes.

for the record, yorkie, marmite is gross! my mum dislikes it as well, so we don't eat it much in THIS house. it's a little too sweet, if you ask me. :shock: :D
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Welcome to Libera Dreams!! Always great to have new members joining us :D
libera36

Post by libera36 »

chase1996 wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Another Limey 8)

oh everyone is so friendly here! thank you for all the welcomes.

for the record, yorkie, marmite is gross! my mum dislikes it as well, so we don't eat it much in THIS house. it's a little too sweet, if you ask me. :shock: :D
Oh, we try! :D Beware of Yorkie though.... If you think he's serious there is a very high probability that he is joking! :wink: (Just kidding!)
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Chase and Corridor too!
Welcome here in our big family ;) Feel free to post a lot and became active members of Libera dreams :)
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink: