New Facebook Photos!!

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Libera Official has just published 18 news photos on its facebook, from the asia tour, the return to england, and Arundel :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 0137632991

This duet is too funny ! :)

the picuters wrere out of this world i really enjoy the wonder of the picuters now i wonder a bout this one
JoelinMkt
Silver Member

Post by JoelinMkt »

fan_de_LoK wrote:Libera Official has just published 18 news photos on its facebook, from the asia tour, the return to england, and Arundel :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 0137632991

Funny indeed... This is the "Love and Mercy" team... :lol:
"I am not hopeless. It's just, I'm not very good" - Michael Horncastle
heeh91
Silver Member

Post by heeh91 »

really hope to see some pics of the newbies soooon!
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is my favorite picture from the set. :) It's Love and Mercy having fun... 8) Somebody's inheriting Mini Ben's dimples and Tom's goofiness. :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Is it just me or do those black hoodies look to be absolutely minging and filthy! They were bad in Athens but by the time they hit the ferry to England I think they could have walked on their own!

I wouldn't want to have been on that bus trip with 23 kids who had no no clean clothes for a week!
If I’ve got owt to say I says it, and if I’ve got owt to ask I asks it.

Mercy & Love
Murkskis

Post by Murkskis »

Very funny duet indeed :D I liked all the photos !

I just wonder what I would look like, if my return trip from the concert happened to be prolonged unexpectedly for another 5 days ! Without chances to use any cleaning services as the places would change every day! :lol:

Another point - I'm quite sure the boys were enjoying the extended trip and don't appear to be too worried about the uncertainty of destinations !
Just look at the faces in every picture! I also remember the positive attitude to this trip what Mini Ben showed in his speech in the concert. The trip became like a cool adventure at some point! :)
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Yorkie wrote:Is it just me or do those black hoodies look to be absolutely minging and filthy! They were bad in Athens but by the time they hit the ferry to England I think they could have walked on their own!
You and your high Yorkshire standard. :lol: :lol:
Yorkie wrote:I wouldn't want to have been on that bus trip with 23 kids who had no no clean clothes for a week!
Even if it's Libera? See, why don't I believe you? :wink: I bet you'd start singing your favorite Libera song in castrato register and insist that they sing the harmonies (and ONLY the harmonies). And then after singing all 32 songs of Eternal you'd asked them when Ave Virgo was recorded. :roll: :wink: :lol:
Jude Andrew
Gold Member

Post by Jude Andrew »

Jeez Yorkie.... they have turned into a very cynical lot on here since I've been away :lol:
kthomp
Silver Member

Post by kthomp »

the photos are really, i love the one of mini james and freddie :D, the one of arundel is a clear picture of how large the group is now
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

kthomp wrote:the photos are really, i love the one of mini james and freddie :D, the one of arundel is a clear picture of how large the group is now
yes the picuters are good i like jamies a lot hes so funny and boys are cute and its wonderfull how libera has been the big the gurop is the fun it is as will
chix
Silver Member

Post by chix »

I really like Freddie and Mini James' picture as well as when some of them are dressed in traditional Korean clothing. :)
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

Jude Andrew wrote:Jeez Yorkie.... they have turned into a very cynical lot on here since I've been away :lol:
It's my fault Jude - I've indulged them with kindness for far too long :wink:

Mercy & Love
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

phlibera wrote:
Yorkie wrote:Is it just me or do those black hoodies look to be absolutely minging and filthy! They were bad in Athens but by the time they hit the ferry to England I think they could have walked on their own!
You and your high Yorkshire standard. :lol: :lol:
Yorkie wrote:I wouldn't want to have been on that bus trip with 23 kids who had no no clean clothes for a week!
Even if it's Libera? See, why don't I believe you? :wink: I bet you'd start singing your favorite Libera song in castrato register and insist that they sing the harmonies (and ONLY the harmonies). And then after singing all 32 songs of Eternal you'd asked them when Ave Virgo was recorded. :roll: :wink: :lol:
I know, what can I say - I insist on regular bathing. Once a week on a Sunday night in front of the t.v. usually - if I can be bothered to take the coal out of the tin bath.

I'm not sure about the harmonies to be honest - I could probably record those and then play them back during my solo parts........

Mercy & Love
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

Yorkie wrote:I'm not sure about the harmonies to be honest - I could probably record those and then play them back during my solo parts........
But we're talking about a bus trip with 23 kids without clean clothes here. Are you saying you carry around a recording of yourself singing the harmonies of a Libera song just in case you need to sing a song including the harmonies? See, why do I believe you? :lol:
Yorkie
Diamond Member

Post by Yorkie »

phlibera wrote:
Yorkie wrote:I'm not sure about the harmonies to be honest - I could probably record those and then play them back during my solo parts........
But we're talking about a bus trip with 23 kids without clean clothes here. Are you saying you carry around a recording of yourself singing the harmonies of a Libera song just in case you need to sing a song including the harmonies? See, why do I believe you? :lol:
:D I was thinking that I could use the Libera sound equipment. I could then possibly give RP a few tips on writing and composing music + work on Steven's clarinet technique. All before breakfast.

Mercy & Love