New Facebook Photos!!

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

katyafan
Silver Member

New Facebook Photos!!

Post by katyafan »

of the boys rehearsing!!

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialLibera?ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i wonder why little Freddy is out in front? could he have something to sing???
Corridor89

Post by Corridor89 »

Awesome photos!

It's hard to be sure, but the boys I could make out from the photos were: Matthew (I think), Henry, Stefan, Alfie, Daniel, Alex, Tiernan, Sam, Josh, Jonathon, Liam, Jakob, Ben, Sammy, Luke, Freddie, Mini James, Kavana, Flynn, Carlos, and Ralph. No sign of Ed or Tom (not much of a surprise). Also I would expect that James Threadgill would be there somewhere...I just couldn't find him in any of the pictures.

And yup...if looks to me like Freddie has a solo. My bet is for either "When a Knight" or "Agnus Dei" but those are complete guesses. :)
jesuspeace34

Post by jesuspeace34 »

Thanks for the update. These are great pictures.
carina_gino20
Platinum Member

Post by carina_gino20 »

Corridor89 wrote:
And yup...if looks to me like Freddie has a solo. My bet is for either "When a Knight" or "Agnus Dei" but those are complete guesses. :)
Stefan did When a Knight in last year's tour and his voice was perfect for it. Just sayin... I wonder what Freddie will be singing.
"I'm drowning here, and you're describing the water!" - Melvin Udall

danieb88
Silver Member

Post by danieb88 »

on one of the pics you can see who I think is Tom in the background - looks like hes still helping out alot even if hes not singing :)
Danie :D
Narnian

Post by Narnian »

Great pics, thanks! :)
I think that Freddie wants something to say LOL :) as always :P
:wink: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice :wink:
ripster

Post by ripster »

Definately Tom, same top

Due to privacy issues, the personal photos of Tom have been removed by the admin.
jennaluvspbr
Gold Member

Post by jennaluvspbr »

danieb88 wrote:on one of the pics you can see who I think is Tom in the background - looks like hes still helping out alot even if hes not singing :)
nice picuter of tom cully sweet he looks big now days das he???
Nikki178
Silver Member

Post by Nikki178 »

ripster wrote:Definately Tom, same top

Due to privacy issues, the personal photos of Tom have been removed by the admin.
Tom looks so mature in the top picture. :wink: or maybe it's just me. Haha.
bar
Silver Member

Post by bar »

I'm trying to guess which song they're rehearsing based on how they're standing on stage.

The one with Freddie looks bit like Ave Maria, doesn't it? It's exactly how they stood when Ed Day sang that at the Angel Voices concert.
libera36

Post by libera36 »

I love the pictures! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Tom in the background. It looks quite a lot like him! In the last picture it looks like they are singing "Libera", but it narrows down who could be the soloist, because Stefan is clearly singing the chorus part. The very first picture with Freddie looks like they could be singing "Libera", though...
phlibera
Gold Member

Post by phlibera »

If it's Tom Cully, the more pressing question is what furniture is he trying to destroy? :lol: :lol:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Sorry guys, had to remove the personal pics of Tom. Please be sure to follow the rules on privacy!
lacrymosa2
Silver Member

Post by lacrymosa2 »

libera36 wrote:I love the pictures! Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's Tom in the background. It looks quite a lot like him! In the last picture it looks like they are singing "Libera", but it narrows down who could be the soloist, because Stefan is clearly singing the chorus part. The very first picture with Freddie looks like they could be singing "Libera", though...
Or probably the last "gloria" in "Exultate"...
fan_de_LoK
Diamond Member

Post by fan_de_LoK »

Libera Official has just published 18 news photos on its facebook, from the asia tour, the return to england, and Arundel :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 0137632991

This duet is too funny ! :)