New Video - Behind the Scenes

Talk about Libera Videos, Movies and Photos here.

Moderator: Moderators

dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

irishoreo wrote:
dani wrote:Was just re-watching this and noticed Tom for the first time.

Which Tom because accordingly there apparently is a total of 3 Toms in that video lol even though I still only see 2...
In the time behind the scenes you see Tom Cully as boys enter by the stairs. I only noticed tonight that he was in the video. Had very different hair to be fair tho.
irishoreo
Gold Member

Post by irishoreo »

dani wrote:
irishoreo wrote:
dani wrote:Was just re-watching this and noticed Tom for the first time.

Which Tom because accordingly there apparently is a total of 3 Toms in that video lol even though I still only see 2...
In the time behind the scenes you see Tom Cully as boys enter by the stairs. I only noticed tonight that he was in the video. Had very different hair to be fair tho.

oh THAT video im sorry i thought u meant the you were there video :oops: :oops: :oops: .....yea I hadn't notcied him either until after a 2nd watching of the video and someone had mentioned he was there.
Deshaun(day-shawn!)

"Music is my Refuge. I can just crawl in between the spaces of the notes and curl my back to the loneliness."- Maya Angelou
dani
Diamond Member

Post by dani »

irishoreo wrote:
dani wrote:
irishoreo wrote:

oh THAT video im sorry i thought u meant the you were there video :oops: :oops: :oops: .....yea I hadn't notcied him either until after a 2nd watching of the video

and someone had mentioned he was there.

Glad you know what i mean now.